Purple Kush Question

Tommy217xxx

Hey everyone, I have a purple kush clone that is a super slow grower. I've had it for almost 2 months and its hardly grown. Its growing new green but its not getting any taller. Its only 4 or so inches tall. I'm growing it in ffof/happy frog soil, botancare pure grow pro and sweet. Anyone have an advice on what those little ladies like?

^^^he does not have enough length to train yet...training is a technique to increase bud sites and control plant growth, this man is stuck in first gear here....Try to cut back on your watering, also what size container do you have this in? always put clones into small containers and allow the plant to grow for a while then transplant..this allows your plants a chance to spin their roots around the container over and over with increased pot sized...

But back to your problem, cut back the water, and if your growth seems tiny and sickly looking, dont be afraid to cut it off as long as its not the top...I have made plants look like cuttings again if this has happened ...but remember that after stripping some of the plant it will take a minute before the plant bounces back...

Also, is this plant a clone? or did you grow it from seed...if its from seed I would say toss it now and disregard everything I just said.....if a seed grows like this, it either means you are doing it wrong (then follow the steps I already laid out) or its a crap seed and its not going to be worth your time to grow....

Archived