Election 11/2/10. Coming Soon!

Nameless_Hero

I was somewhat taken aback when I heard that every county in Michigan voted in favor of this act back in late 2008/early 2009. I believe roughly 63% in total, but many of our most populated counties were in the 70 percentile.

My question to you folks now is this: Will that 63-70% be there at the booths on November 2nd?

I am not saying vote for one man or the next woman or the next man, but please do vote. Actions DO speak louder than words and I think that one of the worst actions people can commit is not to exercise their rights. It would be god awful to have the voters presence so strong to bring in this Medical Marijuana Act, but not be there to help save it. It almost would prove a point. I for one do not like being told: "I told you so..."

• 4 weeks later...

URGENT-IMPORTANT

Need information for new Popositions and Amendments we are supposed to vote for in upcoming election (NOV) regarding the proposed changes to the 2008 Michigan Medical Marihuana Law and which way to vote because some of those are written very ambiguously a few years back and something got passed because it was worded wierd.

lilbuddy

Sorry to interrupt this will only take a moment:

On the night before the elections, I see that we may again give the republicans control of Congress and it makes me sick to my stomach. I haven't forgotten the nightmare of "Dubbya" and his systematic dismantling of our economy as well as our values. With record spending from the GOP and all it's "unnamed sources" it will not surprise me when they have once again bought an election. For me the choice is easy, vote to put the elitist, rich boy network in the history books where they belong. It is time to let their prehistoric ideology and manipulation of the common folk become extinct. Power to the people where it was intended to be! My two cents. And thanks for letting me vent.

Sorry to interrupt this will only take a moment:

On the night before the elections, I see that we may again give the republicans control of Congress and it makes me sick to my stomach. I haven't forgotten the nightmare of "Dubbya" and his systematic dismantling of our economy as well as our values. With record spending from the GOP and all it's "unnamed sources" it will not surprise me when they have once again bought an election. For me the choice is easy, vote to put the elitist, rich boy network in the history books where they belong. It is time to let their prehistoric ideology and manipulation of the common folk become extinct. Power to the people where it was intended to be! My two cents. And thanks for letting me vent.

As I read your words and spoke as I went along, Dang that felt great!

Thank you sir.

Archived