Application

My wifes application and registration was processed ( check Cashed) july 17th and we have received nothing back from the state as yet. What is the procedure for follow -up on this delay?

From what I have read they are still working on May and June applications. The waiting game sucks, but the good news is she is approved and considered registered. Copies of her application and proof of it being submitted serve as her card until it arrives.

From Section 9 of the law:

(b) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

My wifes application and registration was processed ( check Cashed) july 17th and we have received nothing back from the state as yet. What is the procedure for follow -up on this delay?

I'm thinking that you will have card in hand

by November 17th ...

or very close to the 4 month mark ...

I know it's probly not what you wanted to hear ,

But that's how long its been taking MDCH to get

Patients their Cards ...

It took Jane 4 months to get her Caregiver Card ...

If you don't get it w/in 4 months time , You can call :

Melissa M. Peters

Medical Marihuana Program Coordinator

Health Regulatory Division, Bureau of Health Professions

517-241-4337

Hurry up and wait...

As stated, after your 20-25 day waiting period, she it legal under the guidelines.. the ONLY way for her to NOT be legal, is IF, there was a typo on the application... Once the DR recommends someone, you cannot be denied the certification.. you can only be denied for a typo (a delay) and you can only be denied to be a caregiver for others (if you have a felony drug charge on record)

3-4mo wait on the plastic..

Archived