Virg Benero

old-hobo

This question is for all that live in Lansing(only please). what has this guy actually done for lansing. He has said that he has CUT unemployment,put people to work,saved the city tons of money. please answer truthfully. These questions are asked for the reason to HELP EVERYONE in this state to make a JUST DECISION for the next GOVERNOR. Please tell us what he has done for YOU. Im not for either man at this time.help us make up our minds and put the best man in office of top dog.

Synder has already stated that he supports medical marijuana if its distributed by pharmacys and guess what?

Federal law prohibits this thus hes more than likely going to side with any action by countys citys or townships that hide under the federal law at the state level .

And hes also a republican who the majority are against medical marijuana.

He hasnt hardly made a dent in the mess left by the previous administration

Its gonna take years or decades to resolve the cluster "W' left us all in

Can you name a single republican mayor that created job growth during the same period?

I love factual info :sword:

I live in holland, that is why i asked for just people in lansing to respond, no disrespect to you but you didnt say anything for us(me) to give our vote to Virg.am looking for possitive AND negative answers. PLEASE LANSING say something we can use. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT

Republicans will kill the law if we allow them to take office.

Is Bernero the ideal candidate ? :unsure:

Probably not but when i a medical marijuana patient hears from the republican candidates mouth (Snyder)that he wants us only to be able to aquire our medicine through a pharmacist a means thats banned by federal law and not ever going to happen i think ive heard enough . :thumbsd:

Rick Snyders reply to blueberrys letter asking his stance on medical marijuana .

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the campaign.

While he does not support the complete legalization of marijuana, Rick supports the use of medical marijuana when it is done so legally, and (prescribed by a licensed physician) for legitimate medical reasons. As governor, Rick will work hard to uphold the decisions of the people and the state's constitution.

Please continue to follow the campaign and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

The Reinvent Michigan Team

(How many prescriptions for medical cannabis has your doctor written you lately hmmmm?)

And asking people from lansing only to give you a view on a candidate for governor is rediculous this is a very important vote that needs everyones input party lines alone should have taught you that the republicans want to take away our rights and lock us away from the world by making us go underground again.

Long story short outside his views on medical marijuana Rick Snyder has laid off thousands and sold american companys to the chinese jobs that michigan oh so nearly and dearly needed are now being done for pennies an hour in china all the while when half the homes on my block are empty from foreclosures i helped my best friend move out of his foreclosed home on friday so i know i wont be voting republican (wall street) anytime soon. :growl:

im not being an azz about this but if the people of LANSING cant and WILL NOT speak up for this gut and tell what he has done there HOW IN THE HELL ARE WE TO KNOW? If you beleive ALL the BULLSCHITTE from BOTH SIDES then YOU are not INFORMED PROPERLY. that is why I asked for LANSING to tell us about this NOBODY.GIVE US SOME FACTS ABOUT BERNERO. right now I cant VOTE for EITHER. NOBODY from Lansing has stepped up and said anything about him.What I HEARD AND SAW on this 1 and ONLY debate TELLS ME NOTHING.

SO FAR 98 people have looked at this question and NOBODY FROM LANSING has STEPPED UP to say anything about THE MAYOR of lansing. are they to scared of the question or is there nothing good(or bad) to say. PLEASE LANSING I would LIKE YOUR INPUT>...without INFORMATION from the mouths of babes,how can you VOTE FOR A NOBODY.

Truth is that we have no friends in the Gov. race , only posers . Last week on "Let it rip" on Ch. 2 Virg said he believed in the will of the people on MMJ and so he was (or is ) working with the Michigan Municipal League to ensure that the MMMA is properly applied and enforced, so there you go , figure that one.He's for it by working with it's enemy. And does anyone really trust Rick Snyder I don't, but I don't trust Virg either. we will get no relief. Battles have been won but the war is far from over. Vigilance must remain.

Truth is that we have no friends in the Gov. race , only posers . Last week on "Let it rip" on Ch. 2 Virg said he believed in the will of the people on MMJ and so he was (or is ) working with the Michigan Municipal League to ensure that the MMMA is properly applied and enforced, so there you go , figure that one.He's for it by working with it's enemy. And does anyone really trust Rick Snyder I don't, but I don't trust Virg either. we will get no relief. Battles have been won but the war is far from over. Vigilance must remain.

I agree wholeheartedly,that is why I asked for some input on this NOBODY.yet noone has the BALLS to stand up and tell the rest of us what he has done to EARN MY VOTE

There are others who would be better but people are so brainwashed that only a republican or democrat can win that it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Ken Proctor the libertarian is our friend but the "machine" against individual human rights will crush any hope for a change this year.

Too many people are under the spell of stateism, and the grip from it's evil tentacles prevent those yearning for freedom to try to vote for it. If only we had a few more brave individual humans who could stand with us and against the oppression being wrought on humans by the two corrupt parties.

Too many live in fear, caused by these two parties, and are convinced (by the 2 parties) that their only hope and salvation is by giving them more power to "help you".

Wake up! Try something different!! Try voting for someone who stands for individual human rights and against the power of the state over individual human beings.

OK lets try this question this way. If you go to your Dr. and he tells you he has to cut off your leg,do you let him just cut it off or do you go for another opinion. If I believe what Bernero says,do I take it true or do I go and get another opinion. this is all im doing is trying to get another opinion from the people of lansing.

OK lets try this question this way. If you go to your Dr. and he tells you he has to cut off your leg,do you let him just cut it off or do you go for another opinion. If I believe what Bernero says,do I take it true or do I go and get another opinion. this is all im doing is trying to get another opinion from the people of lansing.

Here you go http://lmgtfy.com/?q=virg+bernero

Or maybe this:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=virg+bernero#pws=0&q=virg+bernero&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv&fp=a29c82155c57878e

PLEASE PEOPLE,dont cut off your nose in spite of your face. We all need to hear what the people from lansing have to say about Bernero, who else knows what he has done while in office as Mayor than the people that live under his reign.

I'm not from Lansing, but Virg got quite a bit of national exposure a while back defending Michigan auto-workers. And in so doing helped keep thousands of good paying jobs in our state. Just think of the mess that the liquidation of GM would have created. That's all the info I need to vote against Snyder. I was a GTW shareholder who took a beating while Snyder got rich. At least I wasn't one of the Gateway workers who had their jobs shipped off to China.

Bernero has said that the diagnosis of schizophrenia of one of his brothers, and the death of another brother to AIDS in 1990 (on the same day he was elected to the Ingham County Commission) have helped to shape his life and politics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Bernero

In 2007, Bernero appeared in the documentary Fired! by Annabelle Gurwitch where Bernero was interviewed about his efforts to pass a law that would make it illegal for Michigan employers to fire their workers at will or for "moral or ethical reasons."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Bernero

During Bernero's tenure, Lansing received more than a half-billion dollars in new investments that created more than 6,000 jobs. During potential revenue losses and rising costs, Bernero helped to eliminate more than $40 million in city budget deficits without raising taxes.

Archived