New Clones

migreen

I think thats a personal situation ...

Just depends on how big your bloom room is ?

Personally i veg mine till their almost 3 foot tall :thumbsu:

but then again my bloom room can handle them that big ...

if my ceilings were 12 foot tall , i 'd probly veg them

6 foot tall ... a plant counts as one if it's 4 inch tall

or it's 4 feet tall or 12 foot tall ... it still is one plant ... lol

preflowers are just showing. they are letting you know tha they are sexually mature. like a 18 year old with a nice bush. anyway. veg to your desired veg height. and with no info on how the strain acts pertaining to stretch all the info i can offer would be the bigger you veg the more flower. flowering a 4 inch clone you would be lucky to pull an 1/8. veg to 2 feet if you have space for it.

Well, with only the info given I'd say its a safe bet to flower them at 12-15" tall. They are basically going to double in height. If you give us a lttle more info we could help you more....

Strain? Room size? Lights? Etc....

Peace

I thank you all...i will let them veg and get taller and then change the time and bulb, migreen

preflowers are just showing. they are letting you know tha they are sexually mature. like a 18 year old with a nice bush. anyway. veg to your desired veg height. and with no info on how the strain acts pertaining to stretch all the info i can offer would be the bigger you veg the more flower. flowering a 4 inch clone you would be lucky to pull an 1/8. veg to 2 feet if you have space for it.

:watching:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived