Recallbouchard.com

I, too, saw this just a few minutes ago while perusing the comments section below yesterday's article in the Oakland Press.

I hope it is legitimate. I filled in my name and info and then did the same for my wife.

I would really and truly like to be involved with this recall campaign as I know a tremendous amount of people who are registered voters in Oakland County.

PLEASE let me know what I can do to eliminate (at least one member of Oakland County's THREE STOOGES)

But, if we're going to recall Bouchard we should also do the exact same thing to L. "Foster" Brooks Patterson and Jessica "Hang'em High" Cooper.

Mizerman

p.s. I'm dating myself with the Foster Brooks analogy for L. Brooks Patterson :lol::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

We the people need to ALL stick together for this fight. It is all of our rights being violated. Even if you are not a patient etc...(card holder)...The behavior shown by the Oakland County Sheriffs Dept. is to say the least, atrocious! Those under covers spent time investigating the Ferndale location and knew they were there to help people in need. Also, it was a family run clinic. Ordinary citizens not the cartel. So, the force, tact, lack of compassion, machine guns in faces not to mention the lack of respect for OUR citizens was not the correct way to approach this.

In short....we need to all stick together, be strong and fight for our rights. Show the people that the Sheriffs dept. can not take the law into their own hands.

Sincerely,

BJ

We the people need to ALL stick together for this fight. It is all of our rights being violated. Even if you are not a patient etc...(card holder)...The behavior shown by the Oakland County Sheriffs Dept. is to say the least, atrocious! Those under covers spent time investigating the Ferndale location and knew they were there to help people in need. Also, it was a family run clinic. Ordinary citizens not the cartel. So, the force, tact, lack of compassion, machine guns in faces not to mention the lack of respect for OUR citizens was not the correct way to approach this.

In short....we need to all stick together, be strong and fight for our rights. Show the people that the Sheriffs dept. can not take the law into their own hands.

Sincerely,

BJ

Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Mizerman

I, too, saw this just a few minutes ago while perusing the comments section below yesterday's article in the Oakland Press.

I hope it is legitimate. I filled in my name and info and then did the same for my wife.

I would really and truly like to be involved with this recall campaign as I know a tremendous amount of people who are registered voters in Oakland County.

PLEASE let me know what I can do to eliminate (at least one member of Oakland County's THREE STOOGES)

But, if we're going to recall Bouchard we should also do the exact same thing to L. "Foster" Brooks Patterson and Jessica "Hang'em High" Cooper.

Mizerman

p.s. I'm dating myself with the Foster Brooks analogy for L. Brooks Patterson :lol::rolleyes:

Wasn't Foster Brooks a drunk comedian?

Wasn't Foster Brooks a drunk comedian?

He was a comedian playing a drunk who did happen to have an alcohol problem in real life.

Much the same can be said of L Brooks, a comedian playing a politician who has a very real life alcoholism problem.

Somebody needs to get L on that Intervention show, before he kills a minivan full of nuns or children with his drunken driving addiction...

Archived