Patient Still In Need Of New Caregiver

hello all i have met a few good caregivers in my area, all were nice and respectfull. however i still havent found the wright match for me yet. i am currently looking for a caregiver that will understand my financial situation. i can afford 250 dollars in compensation per oz. with that being said i just want good quality meds and so far the one strain that has helped me with my ailment has been the super lemon haze. i would love to find a caregiver in my area that has that strain down pat. im not a hard patient to please i just know what works for me and i know my financial situation. thanks all for reading and if anyone in my area specializes in this strain or a strain that is on that same caliber please pm me. thanks

hello all i have met a few good caregivers in my area, all were nice and respectfull. however i still havent found the wright match for me yet. i am currently looking for a caregiver that will understand my financial situation. i can afford 250 dollars in compensation per oz. with that being said i just want good quality meds and so far the one strain that has helped me with my ailment has been the super lemon haze. i would love to find a caregiver in my area that has that strain down pat. im not a hard patient to please i just know what works for me and i know my financial situation. thanks all for reading and if anyone in my area specializes in this strain or a strain that is on that same caliber please pm me. thanks

Whats your area?

hello to all. i have met a few good caregivers in my area, all were nice and respectfull. however i still havent found the wright match for me yet. i am currently looking for a caregiver that will understand my financial situation. i can afford 250 dollars in compensation per oz. with that being said i just want good quality meds and so far the one strain that has helped me with my ailment has been the super lemon haze. i would love to find a caregiver in my area that has that strain down pat. im not a hard patient to please i just know what works for me and i know my financial situation. thanks all for reading and if anyone in my area specializes in this strain or a strain that is on that same caliber please pm me. thanks

I think that some folks just have a hard time understanding the cost of meds. meds at $250 should be good but not going to be the best. Some people like myself only produce high quality meds, so the $250 price range is close but not quite there.

There is a lot of factors into growing. Risk, expensive equiptment, expensive materials needed like ferts, lights, etc. also the electric bill. Don't forget about all the time and knowledge that is needed to product quality meds. And my biggest thing is the RISK. I'm risking my family, my life and freedom by being a caregiver. I'm not bitching but just stating whats really all involved. I do everything 100% by the book legally, but even then patients and caretakers are getting raided and going through hard times with the courts when they are just simply trying and are following the laws.

so i really get aggervated when peope whine about wanting top notch meds for a low price. Yea MJ is not cheap until we can buy acrage and plant MJ like its a corn field with no restrictions.

I understand if one has a budget, but its not going to buy the top top high end meds every one wants. On top of it all good meds is not always readly available and that its self drives up the prices. Supply and demand. low supply and high demand. I think everyone can understand that..

Well i guess i'm not going to bother soliciting you to let me be your caregiver after i just got done slamming you. ha.ha.ha no hard feelings. :))

this is in response to tutmansecurityservices reply... ok if you took the time to read my prior post you will see that im not whining at all just merely trying to get a great caregiver this time around. i am very familar in what the costs are in growing. prior to my accident and becoming hurt i lived in california and was a caregiver so yes i know the costs. i really dont think 250 is an unreasonable price for a registered patient seeing how the caregiver is allowed to grow 12 plants. do the math. 400 was the price the last caregiver charged me, thats just being greedy. like i said i was a caregiver and would be my own now was i not in pain everyday or read in the papers how they are kickin in doors for people growing in oakland county. so tutmansecurtysystems before you comment on things or someone know their whole story and take the time to read their prior posts before thinking im whining and not understanding how things work. and you are wright i wouldnt list a caregiver who has such negative feelings on patients wanting good meds for a fair price such as yourself, thats why i got rid of the last one. i didnt ask to be hurt at work or want to be on the painkillers the dr. has given me for years, so i signed up for this program hoping to find an alternative in my life other than vicodin. and to be perfectly honest i just was honest about my budget and let possiable caregivers for myself know what strains work for me.

this is in response to tutmansecurityservices reply... ok if you took the time to read my prior post you will see that im not whining at all just merely trying to get a great caregiver this time around. i am very familar in what the costs are in growing. prior to my accident and becoming hurt i lived in california and was a caregiver so yes i know the costs. i really dont think 250 is an unreasonable price for a registered patient seeing how the caregiver is allowed to grow 12 plants. do the math. 400 was the price the last caregiver charged me, thats just being greedy. like i said i was a caregiver and would be my own now was i not in pain everyday or read in the papers how they are kickin in doors for people growing in oakland county. so tutmansecurtysystems before you comment on things or someone know their whole story and take the time to read their prior posts before thinking im whining and not understanding how things work. and you are wright i wouldnt list a caregiver who has such negative feelings on patients wanting good meds for a fair price such as yourself, thats why i got rid of the last one. i didnt ask to be hurt at work or want to be on the painkillers the dr. has given me for years, so i signed up for this program hoping to find an alternative in my life other than vicodin. and to be perfectly honest i just was honest about my budget and let possiable caregivers for myself know what strains work for me.

Have you chatted with BubbleGrower? He was looking for another patient and you can tell from his gallery that he has top notch meds and I thought he stated that he would grow what ever the patient wanted. If you havent contacted him yet, I would think that you would want to. If I wasnt my own caregiver, I would love to have him as mine!!!!

Peace,

Wildman

wow what a d***head..

shows he is selling on the streets. talking about free meds for his "patients"...

bubblegrower is excellent i have just spent several days reading his perpetual budget grow, and he earned my respect.

that being said i have no idea his caregiver/available status...

seems to me that 250 oz is very close.

trust is everything

be careful!

best case scenario is of course to grow your own...

Peace :crazysmile:

Archived