No Caregiver Label On Back Of Card

Indicat

im a patient first and foremost, but im also interested in helping other patients thru caregiving - it says "no caregiver" on the back of my card. how is this handled when i get a patient? do i need to get a new card? or...

advise is appreciated.

is there a seperate form aside from the new patients sec C? or is the section C portion where someone fills out the caregiver info all that is needed to become a caregiver for each person?

you can print off a caregiver attestation form here. http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Packet_3-27-09_272862_7.pdf use this if the patient has already sent in their app.i believe the fee is $10 when you send it

you can print off a caregiver attestation form here. http://www.michigan....09_272862_7.pdf use this if the patient has already sent in their app.i believe the fee is $10 when you send it

BE SAFE..BE CAUTIOUS..BE FREE

so if i am a patient and i now want to be a caregiver for 2 people who have not sent there docter application in and do not have a cargiver we need to just fill out the caregiver section and send it in? so what then if that is all it takes to become a caregiver??? does the state send me paperwork and when is it legal to start growing there plants for them?

Your becoming a caregiver would not change what’s on the back of your card. This is because your “contract” with the state would not change.

Once you become a caregiver, you create a “contract” with a patient. It is that “contract” that add names to cards.

You are talking of have different “contracts” with different “contract” numbers.

so if i am a patient and i now want to be a caregiver for 2 people who have not sent there docter application in and do not have a cargiver we need to just fill out the caregiver section and send it in? so what then if that is all it takes to become a caregiver??? does the state send me paperwork and when is it legal to start growing there plants for them?

This question is off topic, but No! If these patients have not registered with the state, filling out the caregiver part of the form will serve no purpose. These patients will have to complete the registration forms – including the completion of the caregiver section. You would have to be at least 21-years of age, complete the caregiver form, and agree to a background check. If you are approved, the state (in its due time) will only send you ID cards with yours and your patient's names on them.

Archived