Any Traders?

420 grower

OK here's my problem maybe someone can relate or have some compassion. Any help would be appreciated. So I got legal around 4-20 I have since became a caregiver for a friend and possibly another soon. I started going to compassion club meetings when I got legal. I went to two in Watervliet and one in Buchanan. I still meet new people and it seems caregivers are always wanting to get patients but are unwilling to share strains. The board members always tell me the same thing. Order online. Why do that which is still illegal when the law protects us from trading. I thought the law clearly stated that it protects u from acquisition, cultivation, etc. I don't see what the big deal is when clearly people have been dealing and buying in the streets for years illegally. I mean c'mon is there any cardholder's out there that had never smoked before April 2009. If so, we know the majority have been smokin for years. Anyways, luckily thru a friend I got some White Rhino seeds and I succesfully cloned it and have a mother plant still in veg and another mid-flowering. Other plants I have are from random seeds and who knows what from who knows where and it really sucks not bein able to know what I have. I'm learning alot and my second harvest was much better than my first but I still don't know what it is. Well I said all that to say this. Would anyone in SW MI like to set up a smoke/trade possibly? Cardholder's only please. and thank you in advance. 420grower

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints...

OK here's my problem maybe someone can relate or have some compassion. Any help would be appreciated. So I got legal around 4-20 I have since became a caregiver for a friend and possibly another soon. I started going to compassion club meetings when I got legal. I went to two in Watervliet and one in Buchanan. I still meet new people and it seems caregivers are always wanting to get patients but are unwilling to share strains. The board members always tell me the same thing. Order online. Why do that which is still illegal when the law protects us from trading. I thought the law clearly stated that it protects u from acquisition, cultivation, etc. I don't see what the big deal is when clearly people have been dealing and buying in the streets for years illegally. I mean c'mon is there any cardholder's out there that had never smoked before April 2009. If so, we know the majority have been smokin for years. Anyways, luckily thru a friend I got some White Rhino seeds and I succesfully cloned it and have a mother plant still in veg and another mid-flowering. Other plants I have are from random seeds and who knows what from who knows where and it really sucks not bein able to know what I have. I'm learning alot and my second harvest was much better than my first but I still don't know what it is. Well I said all that to say this. Would anyone in SW MI like to set up a smoke/trade possibly? Cardholder's only please. and thank you in advance. 420grower

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints...

Not to be negative, but your gonna most likely have a hard time finding someone that would be willing to meet up with you becuase u just joined the site. Most people on here wouldnt really even want to trade and what not with people they have been talking to on the site for a while just because they meet over the internet.

I would recommend finding a place near you that sells clones. There are a few threads on this site about people with clones that want to trade. Just look around a bit in the different forum sections...

Good luck meng

I'm pissin a bunch of people off by GIVING the BEST genetics away to EVERYONE!!! Greedy people will= NEEDY people. My generousity reurns itself in more ways than one. What I give away those tightwads wish they had. Just openup and share!!! most compassion clubs are breeding grounds built for corrupt purposes. I hear alot of SAD stuff about these places.Wish they GAVE people genetics, that would add to the strength of the movement. :devil:

I'm pissin a bunch of people off by GIVING the BEST genetics away to EVERYONE!!! Greedy people will= NEEDY people. My generousity reurns itself in more ways than one. What I give away those tightwads wish they had. Just openup and share!!! most compassion clubs are breeding grounds built for corrupt purposes. I hear alot of SAD stuff about these places.Wish they GAVE people genetics, that would add to the strength of the movement. :devil:

SO YOUR THAT ASSH*LE THAT IS TAKING ALL MY BUSINESS!?!?!!! lolol jk lmao.. Thats cool man glad to see some people that are just trying to help out. I like your style :bow:

If we can get more people to be like that in a year we will have what I have always dreamed of. Michsterdam :sword::thumbsu:

Wow. I'm sure glad you said "most" and not "all" compassion clubs were breeding grounds for corrupt purposes. :blink: There are many here who have done just as you have, including myself, WITHOUT expecting returns. Automatically expecting good karma for your paying it forward....wow.

Not to be negative, but your gonna most likely have a hard time finding someone that would be willing to meet up with you becuase u just joined the site. Most people on here wouldnt really even want to trade and what not with people they have been talking to on the site for a while just because they meet over the internet.

I would recommend finding a place near you that sells clones. There are a few threads on this site about people with clones that want to trade. Just look around a bit in the different forum sections...

Good luck meng

If I cld find a place tht sold clones locally I wldnt have a problem. That is my problem.

I'm looking but evryone seems to b far?

Archived