N G W Tubing And Hydrofarm..

Guest Mr_smith

Guest Mr_smith

Does anyone know if the 1/2 Black tubing sold by Hydrofarm retailers is manufactured by NGW? Sorry if this has been answered already, I couldnt find it.

It says Hydrofarm on it but it could just be re-branded..

Guest Mr_smith

I am aware of the issue. Thats why I started this thread. My question is if anyone knows if hydrofarm re-brands ngw's product, or if it is made by a diffrent supplier.

Guest Mr_smith

both hydrofarm and general hydro are fine no problems at all that is what we all switched too. I have 30+ rooms that can attest to it in town. plus hundreds more around the glode.

wow thats so cool man sweet dude cool man awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up.

NGW has began distributing new tube with no packaging and no writing on the tube what so ever. I have not had a chance to have it tested yet, I just received a new roll yesterday. But be on the look out. I would only use general hydro or hydro farm since those are both marked and has been proved safe.

• 2 months later...

I have been having a problem with extremely low yields, especially with MK-Ultra. Looking at the difference between my earlier grows, which had good yields, and my more recent grows, that had low yields, the only difference that I can find is the plumbing was jury-rigged with 50 ft. of garden hose. I know that N G W hose is harmful, but is garden hose bad also?

Does anyone know if the 1/2 Black tubing sold by Hydrofarm retailers is manufactured by NGW? Sorry if this has been answered already, I couldnt find it.

It says Hydrofarm on it but it could just be re-branded..

NGW and Sunlight Supply are the same company. Hydrofarm has their own tubing and it is not NGW.

Archived