Justice Department Declares War On America

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCain and Palin seemed more scary-i would have voted for Dennis Kucinich but he did not get the nod-who becomes president is controlled by the CFR(council on foreign relations) which gets its orders from the Rothschilds hegemony run Bilderburg society-its all smoke and mirrors-the will of the people has been subverted back in 1910'In 1910, six men came together on Jekyll Island, off the coast of Georgia. They took a train ride, in total secrecy. No one could know who they were, where they were meeting or why and they could not acknowledge that they knew one another.

Benjamin Strong of head of J.P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company

These were the wealthiest men in American and in fact, were part of corporations that owned a quarter of the entire world’s wealth. Three of the corporations or individuals they represented still mean MONEY to almost everyone, even today: Rockefeller, Rothschild and Morgan.' they have a plan we are mere grease for the machine (were not even cogs) not a whole lot we can do-martial law is still in effect but not enforced-if "WE THE PEOPLE" get too uppity then we will see our vista's thru bars and concertina wire-----i know were i stand in space and time-and that makes me nervous-Tater

I believe there was also a representative of Goldman Sachs at that meeting.

if it came down to it most americans would lay down their arms instead of killing LEO or natl guard-there is a combat brigade division that came back from IRAQ in 2008 for this very purpose of quelling dissent-they have been training LEO on what to do-they are ready for us-and Obama can turn of the internet for 4 months if he needs to-dont be fooled dont be stupid they are much stronger than us for they are united, highly organized and paid to do what they are told.

my dad was military i lived on base housing while growing up-i know what they are capable of-i am nervous-yet i will stand defiantly(with slingshot) against all odds-Tater

Plus they now have mercenaries ready to step in and help out. They were used in New Orleans after Katrina to disarm the citizens. The most well known is Black Water (now Xe) owned by Michigan born and Amway wed Eric Prince, but there are lots of other highly trained groups. Bush even imported some Israeli mercenaries to help with the Katrina fiasco.

I need to disagree with one point, I don't think there is a Marine on this planet, (okay maybe one), that would actively violate the constitution against citizens, and I would like to think that the current Commandant would never allow such an order to be given, as it would be unlawful.

I also don't believe that most Americans would lay down their arms if it came to such a spot, those that do have arms strongly believe in their rights to bear them, and understand the reason why we still have that right (other than hunting and sports).

Using Jefferson's logic we are well overdue for our revolution... preferably peaceful, but if push came to shove the people of this great nation, IMHO, would stand and defend what it was founded upon, and tell the feds enough is enough.

I hope you're right. I'm just concerned with the "Divide and Conquer' philosophy here. They are trying to portray medical cannabis users as pot heads just trying to make Marihuana legal. I have a hobby that takes me to the Thumb area quite often. I've met quite a few redneck jarheads who cuss out those "damned hippies" while they're sucking down their beers.

Now if the time came for them to disobey an unlawful order I think they would, but I doubt they would come over to our side.

As to our current commandant, he has upheld several of the policies of the former administration. The so called Patriot Act for one, FISA for another. And we are still holding prisoners without charges in Cuba and elsewhere. I wouldn't count on him to uphold the Constitution when his wealthy campaign contributors have a vested interested in keeping cannabis illegal.

Just think, after 40 years of the war on drugs, drug smuggling has increased by billions of dollars. It is now funding the largest murder spree in Mexican history. More people have died in the last two years along the border over competetion to supply drugs to us?

Just how effective do you think the feds are going to become over night? Will they make life unbearable for some dispensary owners, of course. The feds can't even keep up with a defined border, how the hell are they going to keep up witht the population of california. They sure haven't been able to stop anything in 40 years. How many cases of possession do you think the federal courts can handle?

This position is such bs. What the f***. How does this square with the letter Holder issued about MM? What about the VA recent statement concerning mmj?

If California wants to balance their budget it is simple, release all the prisoners in jail for non violent drug offenses. Disband all drug task forces. Ground all helicopters looking for mj. Tax retail sales of mj.

:goodjob:

Holder's statement is just more of the same old Reefer Madness. From the article, "The attorney general also said that legalizing recreational marijuana in California would be a "significant impediment" to the government's joint efforts with state and local law enforcement to target drug traffickers, who often distribute marijuana alongside cocaine and other drugs."

Now wouldn't it make more sense to say, "We have decided to legalize cannabis because if we take cannabis away from the drug dealers then we remove the exposure to the people who distribute cocaine and other drugs. And we remove a major source of income from the Mexican drug gangs who have slaughtered over 25,000 people in the last few years. Plus we can stop wasting $$ putting non violent cannabis users in prison and make a lot of $$ by taxing the sales of cannabis."? :blink:

It is just strange to have this statement this close to the vote. Why didn't holder issue this sort of statement prior to or after the Gubinator signed and stated this...

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law Thursday, a bill that downgrades the possession of an ounce or less of marijuana from a misdemeanor to an infraction.

"Notwithstanding my opposition to Proposition 19, however, I am signing this measure because possession of less than an ounce of marijuana is an infraction in everything but name," Schwarzenegger wrote in a signing message.

California has already decriminalized possession of less than an ounce for everybody in the state.... shrewd political move to drive folks to the polls, or attempt to intimidate voters to stay home, allowing a few seats to flip in the house and senate would be the best thing that could happen for the administration, as it will allow blame to be back on the other party for interrupting the change he promised, and help his reelection bid.

:goodjob:

Holder's statement is just more of the same old Reefer Madness. From the article, "The attorney general also said that legalizing recreational marijuana in California would be a "significant impediment" to the government's joint efforts with state and local law enforcement to target drug traffickers, who often distribute marijuana alongside cocaine and other drugs."

Now wouldn't it make more sense to say, "We have decided to legalize cannabis because if we take cannabis away from the drug dealers then we remove the exposure to the people who distribute cocaine and other drugs. And we remove a major source of income from the Mexican drug gangs who have slaughtered over 25,000 people in the last few years. Plus we can stop wasting $$ putting non violent cannabis users in prison and make a lot of $$ by taxing the sales of cannabis."? :blink:

The part you bolded is very important to the fed argument, as that was the purpose of the CSA to combat drug trafficking, at least the language of the law says so.

;)

Maybe we need to start our own country. We could dig a trench along the southern border of Michigan and be a little island paradise (where, of course, it is perfectly fine to "get high.") This is so very confusing. About a year ago, didn't Eric Holder say that the Feds were going to leave MM legal states alone? They are probably terrified of the social implications of this. What if weed is as accepted as alcohol? It will change us into more peaceful people and we can't have that. There are weapons to sell, violence to watch, wars to fight and prisons to fill.

sunflower, EXACTLY, they want to keep their war machine going, make us into soldiers, fight their wars, can't have us bein' peaceful now.... they don't even wanna talk to us, been asking for open dialogue, but NOOOO they could NEVER do that... It's too haaaarrrdd, being violent is so much easier. It's all they know. How sad. I feel sorry for them, never knowing that peaceful feeling, not just from an herb, but having that feeling because people live in harmony with each other and the land, people respect themselves and each other, or at least are tolerant. Feeling relaxed from a natural medicine, slowing down, getting unwound, I've had some of the greatest discussions with people while sitting around sharing, so many years ago. We talked about the world's problems and peaceful solutions. Even when we weren't high we talked that way. We knew the value of diplomacy, respect, compassion, tolerance, etc. It's so sad some people thrive on violence and when they feel threatened they can't solve their problems without it. "Use your head, not your fist," I heard someone say.

Sb

'but if push came to shove the people of this great nation, IMHO, would stand and defend what it was founded upon, and tell the feds enough is enough.'

Problem is, Rev, we ALL have a different idea of 'when enough is enough' and that leaves us at the mercy of our own confusion and fears.

The media (T.V., radio, etc) controls the message and the 'message' is controlled by the 'money'... and guess what the 'money' will buy you in Washington?

Just about ANYTHING you want.

Now wouldn't it make more sense to say, "We have decided to legalize cannabis because if we take cannabis away from the drug dealers then we remove the exposure to the people who distribute cocaine and other drugs'

Southernc, what you failed to see is that 'law enforcement' has replaced General Motors and other business' in our country as the 'major' employers of our workers.

If the Federal and State governments cut back even a small amount on what they pay to 'law enforcement' agencies our unemployment rate would shoot up to 20% over night.

Cut back a small percentage on military expenditures at the same time and the U.S. will have an unemployment of 30% or better.

'Law enforcement' and other government sponsored agencies are big business and most people fail to see that that is the case.

That is why we don't see any 'changes' coming out of Washington. The 'War on Drugs' keeps too many people employed... people that form unions that 'vote' in blocks to keep the 'politicians' and the 'money' in place.

'but if push came to shove the people of this great nation, IMHO, would stand and defend what it was founded upon, and tell the feds enough is enough.'

Problem is, Rev, we ALL have a different idea of 'when enough is enough' and that leaves us at the mercy of our own confusion and fears.

The media (T.V., radio, etc) controls the message and the 'message' is controlled by the 'money'... and guess what the 'money' will buy you in Washington?

Just about ANYTHING you want.

Indeed, but even the largest of fires can start from but a spark...

The atmosphere is darn near perfect, and that is another reason the tea parties have gotten the support they have, people are angry and upset across the nation... Further attempts to step on our throats by the feds may well just push us all passed that tipping point. I believe that violating the posse comitatus doctrine would be more than enough to do so.

The scary part is, if they were just using this as a political stunt, they will be forced to follow through on it, or forever lose the veracity of their statements, at least for this administration.

"The scary part is, if they were just using this as a political stunt, they will be forced to follow through on it, or forever lose the veracity of their statements, at least for this administration"

I believe this 'administration' has ALREADY lost the 'veracity' of its statements.

IMO the major concern is that Obama exerts no 'control' over the agencies within his administration as he has already shown.

Given that fact and the fact that the DEA has also already shown that as an agency it pretty much does as it sees fit to do it might be arrogant enough to step into California to 'impose' itself into the enforcement process in spite of what rational thinking would otherwise tell them would be a more prudent move.

But again, IF the local and Federal enforcement people start 'arresting' people after Prop 19 passes in spite of the new law, there will be such 'legal' chaos in the courts that the State and Federal government will have to 're-prioritize' their expenditures to such an extent that 'enforcement' will be an impossible task.

A lesson in the 'economics' of law enforcement may take a few months to sink home, but eventually it will. For BOTH the Federal AND the State 'agencies'.

Money talks... and it will talk in this situation also.

Now wouldn't it make more sense to say, "We have decided to legalize cannabis because if we take cannabis away from the drug dealers then we remove the exposure to the people who distribute cocaine and other drugs'

Southernc, what you failed to see is that 'law enforcement' has replaced General Motors and other business' in our country as the 'major' employers of our workers.

If the Federal and State governments cut back even a small amount on what they pay to 'law enforcement' agencies our unemployment rate would shoot up to 20% over night.

Cut back a small percentage on military expenditures at the same time and the U.S. will have an unemployment of 30% or better.

'Law enforcement' and other government sponsored agencies are big business and most people fail to see that that is the case.

That is why we don't see any 'changes' coming out of Washington. The 'War on Drugs' keeps too many people employed... people that form unions that 'vote' in blocks to keep the 'politicians' and the 'money' in place.

You're right. I have been blaming the War on the Agrochemical and Forest Products industries. Of course the people at the DEA would take a big hit if they didn't have wild hemp patches to cut and burn. Recent DEA reports show that over 90% of the "marijuana" harvested by the DEA is actually wild hemp. :blink:

And I knew that private for profit prisons are a big business. W Bush's Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Dick Cheney were accused of mistreating federal prisoners in a prison they own. And there are reports that they have built lots of "Detention Facilities" around the country.

Thanks for pointing out the link to Law Enforcement employment opportunities in the growing field (pun attempted) of marijuana eradication.

And now we have lots of returning vets seeking employment and they have served two or three tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and have lots of experience controlling civilian populations.

So the WAR ON (some people who use some) DRUGS goes on and on and.... :(

You're right. I have been blaming the War on the Agrochemical and Forest Products industries. Of course the people at the DEA would take a big hit if they didn't have wild hemp patches to cut and burn. Recent DEA reports show that over 90% of the "marijuana" harvested by the DEA is actually wild hemp. :blink:

And I knew that private for profit prisons are a big business. W Bush's Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Dick Cheney were accused of mistreating federal prisoners in a prison they own. And there are reports that they have built lots of "Detention Facilities" around the country.

Thanks for pointing out the link to Law Enforcement employment opportunities in the growing field (pun attempted) of marijuana eradication.

And now we have lots of returning vets seeking employment and they have served two or three tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and have lots of experience controlling civilian populations.

So the WAR ON (some people who use some) DRUGS goes on and on and.... :(

Oh, it's going to be a real 'party' before this is all over.

As more and more 'big corporations' AUTOMATE their industries to increase profits, and thereby putting even MORE people out of work the government will HAVE to find employment for those people.

And 'building prisons' and teaching people how to use a billy club within the 'enforcement' agencies that ALREADY exist will be just what the 'politicians' will do.

And you may ask why? Simple! IT IS THE EASIEST THING THE POLS CAN DO and it is POLITICALLY SAFE for them TO do it.

And just as you pointed out... ALL those returning 'vets' also need jobs, and 'police' work is just the 'ticket' (pun intended).

Archived