Not Rocket Science

Friends,

As it seems after nearly 2 years of patient rights being pounded into the ground.

It's time to say enough is enough!

The simple concept of Under the direction of your Doctor instead of Rx by your doctor seems to be far too much for those who hate to grasp.

My guess is that Man helping Man is something they were never taught as children growing up in their world of hate.

You see this is a cultural war more than a war on drugs. It is fueled by hate and greed.Us and Them period!

For some reason in the minds of those who simply do not understand this simple concept or worse, Don't want to understand it ,make our rights our problem when it comes to keeping them in tact. So we fight.

To those I would say "Get a Grip" This is NOT rocket science any more than it is Illegal in a state where 63% of the voters simply said yes!

About the best any of us can do is remember why we are here on these pages.

Lets keep our heads down and run with this thing as if our lives or the lives of someone we love depends on it.

Because it does.

Wonderful strives have been made in cancer care, relief for those who suffer from Chronic Pain and so much more. Folks like many of you and those such as myself.

The madness must end!

To those who continue to hate us, I say..."Live with it. But don't use every waking moment pushing your hate on others !"For those who are compassionate toward your fellow man."Great"

You see in the big picture, the life you save could very well be your own.Rx Poisons do nothing more than kill your liver... No liver , No life. Think about it.

To the elderly , I say put your faith in the youth of this county one more time, For They are your future, Our future. Teach your children well,teach them love and teach them about this wonderful herb of life.

You see this herb and it's essential oils was taken away from us in or AROUND 1937 GIVE OR TAKE.

The actual date is not important as the damage prohibition has caused us as a nation.

The United States of America has simply lost it's way.We have fallen off the track of good health in this country due to greed and hate.

Simply put, DO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE WHO HATE OTHERS!

Keep up the good fight and vote as you see fit this mid term.

You see the simple golden rule says " Love Your Neighbor as your self" Not more or less but As you would do for you.

Simply put, compassion and greed Do NOT go together in the same sentence.

Please keep this in mind as we all push forward in our cause.You see the magic of this entire movement depends on our ability to reach out to those in need. Whith out it we die along with this great cause.

That is all I have to share at this time..

Peace and better health

Mick

Friends,

As it seems after nearly 2 years of patient rights being pounded into the ground.

It's time to say enough is enough!

The simple concept of Under the direction of your Doctor instead of Rx by your doctor seems to be far too much for those who hate to grasp.

My guess is that Man helping Man is something they were never taught as children growing up in their world of hate.

You see this is a cultural war more than a war on drugs. It is fueled by hate and greed.Us and Them period!

For some reason in the minds of those who simply do not understand this simple concept or worse, Don't want to understand it ,make our rights our problem when it comes to keeping them in tact. So we fight.

To those I would say "Get a Grip" This is NOT rocket science any more than it is Illegal in a state where 63% of the voters simply said yes!

About the best any of us can do is remember why we are here on these pages.

Lets keep our heads down and run with this thing as if our lives or the lives of someone we love depends on it.

Because it does.

Wonderful strives have been made in cancer care, relief for those who suffer from Chronic Pain and so much more. Folks like many of you and those such as myself.

The madness must end!

To those who continue to hate us, I say..."Live with it. But don't use every waking moment pushing your hate on others !"For those who are compassionate toward your fellow man."Great"

You see in the big picture, the life you save could very well be your own.Rx Poisons do nothing more than kill your liver... No liver , No life. Think about it.

To the elderly , I say put your faith in the youth of this county one more time, For They are your future, Our future. Teach your children well,teach them love and teach them about this wonderful herb of life.

You see this herb and it's essential oils was taken away from us in or AROUND 1937 GIVE OR TAKE.

The actual date is not important as the damage prohibition has caused us as a nation.

The United States of America has simply lost it's way.We have fallen off the track of good health in this country due to greed and hate.

Simply put, DO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE WHO HATE OTHERS!

Keep up the good fight and vote as you see fit this mid term.

You see the simple golden rule says " Love Your Neighbor as your self" Not more or less but As you would do for you.

Simply put, compassion and greed Do NOT go together in the same sentence.

Please keep this in mind as we all push forward in our cause.You see the magic of this entire movement depends on our ability to reach out to those in need. Whith out it we die along with this great cause.

That is all I have to share at this time..

Peace and better health

Mick

Amen!

Archived