Brown Spots

Momma

I will see if I can get better pics..the ones I attached were taken from a phone.. I had already looked at the link you provided above but none of the pics seems to be similar though maybe the pics were of earlier stages of this issue.

Brown tips generally occur from nute shortage but bubblegrower is right, we need to see close-ups.

Anyone know how to upload pics on this site?? I have tried attachments with pics from reg camera but can't get them small enough to use the attachment feature here. Is there a way to just "insert" a pic? The picture tool is asking for a url. I have a couple of really good pics now but can't get them uploaded :(

Anyone know how to upload pics on this site?? I have tried attachments with pics from reg camera but can't get them small enough to use the attachment feature here. Is there a way to just "insert" a pic? The picture tool is asking for a url. I have a couple of really good pics now but can't get them uploaded :(

hope this helps. http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/tutorials/t-31-uploading-pictures-for-posting-on-mmma20/

LOLOLOL..thank you so much. For what it is worth I read all the tutorials on growing!! LOL but never saw this one. I appreciate your help..Thanks again :)

:lol: your welcome!..these are the only spots on the plant?.i would have to agree with SC looks like you may have dropped nute's on her

:lol: your welcome!..these are the only spots on the plant?.i would have to agree with SC looks like you may have dropped nute's on her

agree, looks like you are good to go.

be more careful with your lights, how close they are, and with spraying anything on your plants

IMO what i see is neither a bug or nute problem. its nothing. its common. and it happens when you mix nutes around them, or spray and then leave your lights too low for too long.

agree, looks like you are good to go.

be more careful with your lights, how close they are, and with spraying anything on your plants

IMO what i see is neither a bug or nute problem. its nothing. its common. and it happens when you mix nutes around them, or spray and then leave your lights too low for too long.

Ok will do..actually no nutes as ( my son) planted these in Miracle Grow soil..we only add water..no nutes at all ( not sure when to start that??) so it must be the lights too close. Thanks for the info!

Archived