People V Anderson

Eric L. VanDussen

Interesting reasoning behind the denial... The amount the defendant had was double the amount suggested in Section 4. I am curious as to why the defense didn't argue that the amount was necessary to ensure the patient had medicine until the plants that were months away from harvest (which was agreed upon by both parties) were ready...

I see an appeal to that ruling, in the very near future... especially the last bit about not being able to raise the issue again, even though the court suggested that expert opinion would be able to clarify the position on a "reasonable amount".

Interesting reasoning behind the denial... The amount the defendant had was double the amount suggested in Section 4. I am curious as to why the defense didn't argue that the amount was necessary to ensure the patient had medicine until the plants that were months away from harvest (which was agreed upon by both parties) were ready...

I see an appeal to that ruling, in the very near future... especially the last bit about not being able to raise the issue again, even though the court suggested that expert opinion would be able to clarify the position on a "reasonable amount".

It has been appealed. The COA has stepped in on this case.

Good luck on the appeal. If we can win this one then we can win them all:

-He had 26 plants and was allowed 12.

-The outside plants were not in an enclosed locked facility

-He had over 4 ounces of bud and is only allowed 2.5 ounces.

He can still argue a "reasonable amount" and the court should not have declared res judicata on the issue when expert testimony could establish the defense.

He can still argue a "reasonable amount" and the court should not have declared res judicata on the issue when expert testimony could establish the defense.

Ummm .. locked and enclosed is not a requirement for section 8.

I do not know if I would go as fare as to say we will then win them all. As you know, it is not the job of the judge to be the trier of fact, so he should be able to present his case to the jury. We do not know his circumstances and needs. The federal government provides about 8oz a month to the federal marijuana patients and Canada considers 49 plants and around some where around 6 oz a month necessary to provide an uninterrupted supply to their medical marijuana patients. A jury very well could find he was ok, especially since section 8 of the law does not require a locked enclosed area. A jury will not have the same financial motivation to find guilt as does the system.

WOW thats good now you have me looking what about the bone-fide Doc thing

this may be why that when they tried to charge us with not having a locked door even that we did have it locked up put the PA dropped that

Bob .. simple fact is that your raid would not take place today.

I think the only reason that you're still in the system is that they are afraid what it is going to cost them.

I think you may have your IRA fund there.

Bob .. simple fact is that your raid would not take place today.

I think the only reason that you're still in the system is that they are afraid what it is going to cost them.

I think you may have your IRA fund there.

i was talking about this some yesterday with Bob H from the T C group he was at the THC-F the same day as we were he knows how things went down and how Madison Heights called the THC-F to find out if we were their No i do not think it would happen this day

not that way any how

when i called the THC-F they told me that Leo called them funny their more to this story for sure on their End

i was talking about this some yesterday with Bob H from the T C group he was at the THC-F the same day as we were he knows how things went down and how Madison Heights called the THC-F to find out if we were their No i do not think it would happen this day

not that way any how

when i called the THC-F they told me that Leo called them funny their more to this story for sure on their End

As more of this law becomes known, the more we will learn about people that should never been arrested to begin with.

That is the problem with these "test cases." The idea means that the system intends to arrest and try innocent people. Until they are told not to.

As more of this law becomes known, the more we will learn about people that should never been arrested to begin with.

That is the problem with these "test cases." The idea means that the system intends to arrest and try innocent people. Until they are told not to.

Yep and we have not even talked about my plants i do not they had a root as yet them cuttings were about two days old

and we know at Archie case the people from M.S.U people said they have to have a root to count

Yep and we have not even talked about my plants i do not they had a root as yet them cuttings were about two days old

and we know at Archie case the people from M.S.U people said they have to have a root to count

WOW! I thought they were from seed!

Like I said. I don't think they could have even gotten the warrant today.

Not even in Oakland County.

Archived