From Flowering To Veg

I haven’t been this excited about something in a long time. Great thing is…it about my plants. When I started working they were no longer as important to me and I know they suffered because of it. Now that I finally have some money in the bank I decided to invest $411 dollars in my babies. That’s just for my lighting. Another hundred and then some will go into the two chambered. My estimation would be around 600 once it’s finished and ready for the plants to go back in. Not too bad. I wanted to get it done right the first time so I wouldn’t have to continually mess with it.

I do have dilemma though.

I’m wondering how much stress will a plant feel if I put it back into vegetative after it’s been flowering for a few weeks. I would love to get some clones from these mystery strain plants.

Now if you have looked at my gallery of pictures you’ll see my current setup and understand my points maybe a bit better. If you have any suggestions please let me in on it. Any help is already soooo much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good to me. Thank you!

In theory that would work if there were any viable specimens. Can the plant go from flowering to veg? What would happen to a plant that is a week or two from harvest that has been put back to 18/6hrs? I know it would stop flowering but would it transition back to veg and start shooting out fresh leaves and branches? These may have been random seeds but there's such a variety and I want them to live on. Smoking these buds would be a bitter sweet high if I could never expeience it again or share with others.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/seeds-clones-strains/56864-what-flowering-clone.html check it out.....very informative and interesting. I used a homemade aeroponic cloner and they were showing roots by day 10. by day 14, all had roots. I've also noticed when these clones grow out, the internodes are about 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Almost one on top of the other!

Archived