Finally 4Sure! Movin' On Up To Mi In 2011!

Megatron

Greetings all my fellow tree-lovas! Im happy to say I've been saving my pennies and with what I have coming in thru Xmas this year I'll be able to start looking for apartments/homes to rent in MI in Jan. '11-this has been a long time coming, and Im thoroughly excited to get immersed in the MMJ Community!

I made one appearance in MI back in '08 for the A2 Oaksterdam Event and had a f*%kin BLAST! So-my wife & I decided then n there that we would have to pack up shop in WI asap, work things out w/our current home, and then start looking for a new place to live in MI where I could become what I think I was always meant to be:a Farmer! (dont laugh-becuz Im 6'7" and I make Lenny from Mice&Men look like a cuddly Teddy Bear next 2me...if Im mad-but my meds are my 'anger management therapy' so dont wory) I've met some other growers over the years and spent alot of time building/designing guerilla-ops indoors that DONT burn people's houses down, and helping w/general maint. I decided after the Oaksterdam event I attended to finally open my 'bag o' magic beans' that I'd been storing for years and get myself a REAL degree in MMJ Growing 101-and after 3 successful CONSECUTIVE crops that I've shared w/fellow WI farmers, I'm proud to say they all have given me the Green Thumbs Up for my work and I'm ready to get the FACK outta WEE-SCON-SAN and get my Green Card so I can start sharing info and genetics(no strain-hoes here, I let my ladies go where the wind-or cardholding patient-takes them;) w/all you wonderful folks 'across tha pond'!

Real name is Scott btw- I work currently w/my wife running the day2days of HER residential cleaning business, but we will be dissolving that when we move and she's moving on to other proects while I get myself started growing in MI. I plan to make my face a familiar 1 at CC meetings for several months b4 I get involved w/offering any services and getting my own Card ASAP-2 motorcycle accidents/rolling over 2.5x in a SUV/3 totalled vehicles and 8 OTHER car accidents (did i mention Im 6'7" and have to BEND down to do ANYTHING? lots of fun w/chronic back pain) necessitate some method of pain-management, otherwise...see the above ref. to Lenny:) Very much looking forward to meeting some new faces and hopefully bumping into some familiar ones from Ann Arbor OU event too. I know the weather in Jan isnt the best for traveling/moving but ah-Im from WI...snow is just rain thats easier to clean up IMO;) so I aint skeered! If things w/our home in WI go the way we plan we'll have enough to purchase a farm in MI by end of 2011/early 2012 and then I can grow EVERYTHING I want-not just the Happy Trees, Maple Trees, veggies like corn/tomaters/pumkpins/cucumbers/celery ALL that good stuff!!! Folks dont understand how COOL it is to grow your own FRESH, DELICIOUS foods and then EAT'em!!!! I've done alot of weird/crazy/wild/interesting stuff in the few years I've been here on earth, but by far being a Grower has been the most rewarding, spiritually enriching lifestyle that I've come across, and since my Great-Grandaddy used to own a farm, and my Grandaddy owned land w/a small farm in WI that I still have which now just has a nice cabin my mother will be retiring into this winter.

Cant wait to make the big move and start meeting folks from here, I want to learn as much as I can from everybody and Im always down 2share any info I have that may be of help. Since the laws still are what they are here in WI, I'll stop short of putting up picks of my girls here-no need to tinkle in the LEO's face-but once I move, I'll be happy to show you all the beatuiful babies I've been enoying here in Cheeseland and I'm hoping to broaden my horizons and add to my collections; I've had the pleasure of dealing w/ Fruity Thai, Choc. Thai aka Chocolope, Skunk #1xBig Bud, Strawberry Cough, Super Silver Have aka HolyshiznitIdidntnknowtheygrowthatfuknbig, Purple Haze, Hawaiian Snow, LSD, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, and I have some Headbang and Purple Kush beans I've yet to pop. Currently I favor the SD for pain, the J. Herer for wakenbake/daily activity, and H. Snow if Im feeling fruity;) which is quite often, Im afraid-lol

Still havent locked down a locale where I'll be moving to, but w/so much family in WI still I've been looking at Benton Harbor area and surrounding farmland. I should also mention that I have about 8-9months of school left at UTI in IL and then I'll have a degree in Industrial Diesel engines-hoping to finish that up soon after the move so i can use the degree fixing all my farm equip. and tinkering w/my toys. I keep a '71 Chevelle w/350SB in the garage that needs some suspension work-setn up for 1/4mi runs, and a '03 Suzuki Hayabusa thats fully customized w/stretchd swingarm/paint/grips/seats/rearsets/levers/rotors/brakelines/titanium pipe- ugettheidea;)

Archived