Clones For Gr

rcgrowing

Hello World! Just want to put this out there, Where can I get clones? I know I know.... got to a meeting. Well, there are no meetings here in Grand Rapids. There are, but I never know about them until the day after. Unless I watch the posts every half hour, there are no set meetings here in GR. So what is a fella to do? Please, PM me or post if you live in/around Grand Rapids and know of/have some clones. I'm sure I am not the only person in Michigan's 2nd largest city going through this problem. Don't mind a drive either. But for the sake of this post, anyone with helpful hints or suggestions, please throw them out here! Thanks all! Happy Growing!

Hello World! Just want to put this out there, Where can I get clones? I know I know.... got to a meeting. Well, there are no meetings here in Grand Rapids. There are, but I never know about them until the day after. Unless I watch the posts every half hour, there are no set meetings here in GR. So what is a fella to do? Please, PM me or post if you live in/around Grand Rapids and know of/have some clones. I'm sure I am not the only person in Michigan's 2nd largest city going through this problem. Don't mind a drive either. But for the sake of this post, anyone with helpful hints or suggestions, please throw them out here! Thanks all! Happy Growing!

Here is the WMCC site. Todd has been working hard, despite being broken in to recently, to get and keep meetings regularly.

Archived