Which Dispensary Should I Go To First?

I need help planning a day trip... I was going to try and make it to one of the Ann Arbor dispensaries while I was on my way back from DC, the Rally to Restore Sanity :D but i didn't make it to AA in time. so here i am in northern Michigan and wondering where should my first visit to a dispensary be?

I've heard bad news bears about the one in Mt Pleasant, though it is by far the closest to me. about an hour drive and i guess TC is also an hour and a half.

I'm looking for a good selection of edibles and of course looking to maybe get a little bud, but am looking forward to the medibles really.

one other caveat: i only have my paperwork, no card yet, but i am valid as the check was cashed back in august.

ps also i don't want to get raped in prices obv. lol

would love to hear the input everyone!

I need help planning a day trip... I was going to try and make it to one of the Ann Arbor dispensaries while I was on my way back from DC, the Rally to Restore Sanity :D but i didn't make it to AA in time. so here i am in northern Michigan and wondering where should my first visit to a dispensary be?

I've heard bad news bears about the one in Mt Pleasant, though it is by far the closest to me. about an hour drive and i guess TC is also an hour and a half.

I'm looking for a good selection of edibles and of course looking to maybe get a little bud, but am looking forward to the medibles really.

one other caveat: i only have my paperwork, no card yet, but i am valid as the check was cashed back in august.

If you're in the Ann Arbor area again, you should definitely stop by Ann Arbor Health Collective. As long as you've got your paperwork and a state issued ID, we can help you out!

I own an establishment located in Adrian, MI, if you are ever in the area or feel like taking a drive, you should stop by and see us!

MSC3 (Medicinal Solutions Compassionate Care Center)

www.medicinalsolutions.com

227 N. Winter Street, Suite 305 Adrian, MI

:D

I own an establishment located in Adrian, MI, if you are ever in the area or feel like taking a drive, you should stop by and see us!

MSC3 (Medicinal Solutions Compassionate Care Center)

www.medicinalsolutions.com

227 N. Winter Street, Suite 305 Adrian, MI

:D

I heard you guys have good prices for a dispensary, its a bit of a drive fro my house bu soemtime i may head down there.

You dont want to go to the colletive in Traverse City on front street. less you like standing out in the cold..Yes in cold..They made me /gf and another copl stand in cold while they madea transfer..adn then let us in..then they was making another transfer and made us all leave the building and back in cold.. Even though they went in back room shut and locked a door. we still had to go out in cold..that is on front streeet in T.c..then they was talking bad about other colletive.. wewent to other collective,real nice let us in and let us asked questions and talk...while others was in building..would love to hear the input everyone!

I've always had a good experience at Big Daddys in Oak Park, though they havn't had much for edibles since Oakland County went into Waterford and Ferndale. They just opened another location in Chesterfield too. There was no waiting when I hit that one.

JustDanMI

Where is the Big Daddys in Chesterfield? I live in Algonac and have not found a close dispensary.

Thanks

Ann Arbor Health Collective is pretty nice, they just moved to a new location. It's a lot bigger than the old one and the set-up is still really nice. They've been running specials on meds (half-price) and they had in some great new medibles the last time I was in. The chocolate bars they have are fantastic! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived