New Caregiver Questions

DETROITSINCITY

i am a newly appointed patient/caregiver with no patients other than myself. where does someone like me get meds? i dont want to sign up with a caregiver just to switch back in a few months. i dont want anything to do with dispensaries. the only other option i have seen is craigslist or budtrader. i dont know if i even feel comfortable buying meds that way. the chances of getting ripped off or even worse are too high. if any1 can point me in the right direction that would be great

Get to know some people in the MMJ community. Someone can hook you up with clones. Even if they aren't very charitable you shouldn't expect to pay more than $20 per.

As far as finding meds goes, you can get them anywhere. Just call the guy your college-age neighbor or nephew or cousin calls. Until you start growing your own you're going to be paying close to black market prices anyway. Some of the dispensaries in SWMI charge 6 to 10 bucks more PER GRAM than street price on the same or better quality pot. I don't want to characterize all dispensaries as being greedy but my experience with them so far has been pretty disappointing.

Dispensaries r greedy as fu$k anybody can sell them buds for maybe 200 an oz so they can sell it for 450 some of it comes from street dealers most of it is bad pot some have good pot for 450 an o when they just got it an hour ago for 150 from what I see on this site u can find anything u need on here from good caregivers

Who lives in the D and can help this person ???????

patient 2 patient is legal and that includes clones, seeds, meds

Many options....You will find someone

just keeeeep bumping it back to the top...(make another post)

Peace!

Some compassion clubs have private exchange day...patient 2 patient

As long as your registry ID is good...youre good!

thats what i was hoping for was a patient to patient or a caregiver to caregiver exchange. i thought becoming legal was going to be a godsend but it hasnt been. i always hated dealing on the black market. Dealer: " no im out guy is on his way" 2 hours later Dealer: "just talked to him he is right up the street, i will call you as soon as he leaves" 2 hrs later i call to get a voice mail. i get that for the next few days then when you talk to them its like nothing ever happened. it drives me absolutely insane!!!!!

WelcomeGroup.gif

Welcome " DETROITSINCITY " to MMMA 2.0

Please try attending a few Compassion Meetings ...

There you will meet those that can help you ...

It might take a few meetings , But that will be the

best location and to meet some new Friends ... :thumbsu:

Hopefully Club Members will post some local Meetings

for you to attend ?

I appreciate all of the info so far. i have been to the downriver compassion club and actually was hooked up with a cool caregiver through there. the only thing is he has hermie issues right now. and it will take a few to regroup so i want to keep all angles covered, just in case. plus, you can never have too many places to get meds right??? the more the merrier in my eyes. later on down the road i would hope to be able to do the same for someone else. i have also been thinking about hitting the Battle Creek Farmers Market next weekend to see whats up with that.

thats what i was hoping for was a patient to patient or a caregiver to caregiver exchange. i thought becoming legal was going to be a godsend but it hasnt been. i always hated dealing on the black market. Dealer: " no im out guy is on his way" 2 hours later Dealer: "just talked to him he is right up the street, i will call you as soon as he leaves" 2 hrs later i call to get a voice mail. i get that for the next few days then when you talk to them its like nothing ever happened. it drives me absolutely insane!!!!!

I dont quite get how you say you are a registered patient and new cg. You cant be a c.g if you dont have a pt! you can posses your own plants as a patient with plant possesion checked on your card, but until a pt appoints you as their c.g you are only a patient, and maybe you should make sure you can supply some one uninterupted with mm before signing any one on!

Peace

FTW

Jim

sounds like rite now you can only do pt to pt, or c.g to pt, cause you are just patient!

well i guess i thought that if i were able to possess my own plants i was caregiving for myself. which would have lead me to believe that i was a caregiver. regardless of the title the transaction would pretty much be the same, right?? as long as both parties are legal???

i have people that have been asking for thier help in becoming thier caregiver but had to point them to ther sources. i want to have atleast 3-4 cycles under my belt to have everything perfect before signing any1 on. not only would i make sure the supply is uninterrupted but it will be of the best medicinal values and highest quality. i will be doing a perpetual garden to make sure every1 has a constant supply.

Why does everyone say goto compassion clubs? I've been to three meeteings at two different clubs and all they did to help was tell me to order seeds (illegally) on the internet or referred me to online forums. The only luck I've had was in these forums but it takes balls to go meet sumone uve just met online. I called before my meet and talkin on the phone made us both feel more comfortable and we met at a gas station... everyone at meetings seem paranoid or just caregivers looking for patients. In my experience noone was willing to help and there wasn't much compassion. Maybe we need a real club around here that isn't scared to make some exchanges, finally got some good strains goin n I've been growin since april. Hope that helps...

Archived