Collective

baad1722

i know this portion is dedicated solely to cali conversation but if someone could give me some info on starting a collective it would be greatly appreciated.Around battle creek mi area there are only compassion clubs. trying to figure out difference in operation and startup along with legalities

I don't know about the legalities, baad1722, but I would like to know more about collectives. What are they? How do they work? From the very little I know, they sound like a good idea, but I would like to be educated more on this subject. So, I would appreciate it if some of my fellow human beings here would let me know what collectives are all about, how they work, how you feel about them, etc. I hope you find your answers, baad1722.

hey all

i may be wrong but i dont think per say a collective is legal as in more than one grower in the same place... i would think you would want to meet growers or like minded people and trade within that group... that way its p2p and you can try different strains that each has grown... just a thought... i know this is what im hoping to be able to do over time... i try to not grow what i know someone else locally is so to be able to trade... not sure if this is a right way to go but think it maybe a lot safer... anyway good luck in your search...

abbe

• 3 weeks later...

Archived