When Will My Certification Be Effective?

Be advised state police official statements regarding mmj paperwork...

THey dont accept its validity.....at least last I heard

So its always wise to control your medicine on the road...even more important for those new to the registry

Its holds the validity of the card after 21 days...state leo is just makin' sure

Just leave medicine at home whenever possible use mason jars exercise all the usual cautions

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was 21 days after the state cash's your check, that's why they say to print a copy of the cashed check both front and back sides and keep it with your other paperwork... am i wrong??

Sec. 9. (b) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

From my understanding, the number that is stamped on the back of your cancelled check will be your card number.

Nope not true! They will cash your check and still send you a denial letter!

They usualy cash your check realy quick, than they go thru the process of checking your cert. and you get put in a long long line, and than and only than, some one finaly pics up your app and puts you in the system,, and than you get put in another line with your approval letter and than they punch out your card, and give you a number, No one can check and see if you are legal untill the letter is rolling thru the card puncher!

long story short I dont even know how effective it is even with the card! :thumbsd:

Best of luck to ya!

lay low!

Peace

FTW

Jim

again you people need to go and READ the WHOLE law. SECTION 9 subsection b. before some get the wrong information, PLEASE READ THE LAW>........

I Read the Law! and I also have been thru 3 possesion charges since becoming legal! dont do any good to read the law, leo dont go by the law we voted in! Havent you been reading about court cases?

:notfair:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived