Can We Sell To Unregistered Patients

thatoneartist

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but that's a wee bit extreme isn't it? Killing someone would do the same, right?

If I am not mistaken HappyGuy was expressing concern for those who would be misled by reading your posts that tend to attribute absolute and correct positions as to subjects where there is no absolute and correct position as of yet. That's what you are not getting. Some people will get on this website and read your posts and then assume they are legal and no harm can come to them and then engage in the conduct you say is legal. Then what happens when they get knicked? "Oh well, sorry about that. You should've known I was advocating things as I WISH they were and not necessarily as they ACTUALLY are."

And the patient...,"But your honor, peanutbutter said it was legal..."

If you're looking to help people then don't do things that could put them in harm's way.

I like wha PB says, and man he took all that time to find the laws and than give us his interpetation of the laws!

Come on lets all liten up< we can all agree to disagree, or we can just all agree we would like to realy positively like to know What Our Rights are!

It seems to me most here are pretty knowledgable of the law and still dont agree, so be it!

But I realy have to agree with another poster on here saying basicaly, if there are no grey area's than why are so many people in court cases?

Peace

FTW

Jim

I agree but it is one thing to take an absolute position that is on the safe side and altogether another thing to take an absolute position that could land someone in jail. And as a previous poster pointed out, PB is a mod and has a ton of posts under his name. That, in and of itself, would tend to make many people accept his position as gospel.

Not that PB needs anybody taking up for him, or his positions, I feel a personal need to step in and say something.

While many folks have sat back and watched from the bleachers, PB has been out on the front lines. Whether it is a protest, rally, unity event, or a municipal committee meeting; he has been out there stating this position. He and others, have driven from one end of the state to the other, and sometimes in the same day to attend more than one of these events. As far as my personal dealings with the man, I know his heart and intent are for the betterment of our community, and more specifically that of the way patients are treated in this state.

The passion he shows for the cause, is truly inspiring. While there may be some points of the law that some may not agree with, and perhaps are not as conservatively stated as some think they should be. I guarantee that if anybody got into a position where his opinion or advice got them into any trouble, he would be the first person in line supporting the defense of that person, and reaching into his own pocket to help raise the funds for the defense. I state that as fact, because I have personally seen him reach into his own pocket to help defend others, when he didn't have such an obligation.

None of us are perfect, and none of us knows exactly the way things will play out over the next few years. That being said, I know that I would hate to go through the upcoming battles with out him in the trenches with us.

I do understand the concerns you raise, but I must also say that I would not want any of us to hide or temper our opinions, as those opinions and thoughts can help to spur new thinking on a topic or issue. Just look at the depth of the discussions we have had over the tiniest of words in the law...

I wish you well.

Archived