Ro/di System Recommendation

Afi

I have just switched to drip buckets using the gh farm kits and I am having problems keeping up with the water demand. I currently have a water general system that is 120 gpd. I want to move up to a 300 gpd and water general does not make one. So I am wondering if anyone could recommend a good one that doesn`t cost a fortune but still works good. I need to order 1 today I am tired of buying water to change reservoirs. Thanks in advance for all advise.

assuming your tapwater isnt real horrible, you will get more than the listed 200gpd with this system. my tapwater starts out about 150ppm. i can get about 10-11 gallons per hour with this filter and using the optional waste management plug: http://www.4hydroponics.com/growroom/waterPurifiers2.asp?ItemNo=stealthRO200

Yeah my water is pretty bad it starts at 450 and is city water. I like to use di resin but I guess I could just add it to your system it is definatly a better price than what I have been seeing. Thank You, Afi

assuming your tapwater isnt real horrible, you will get more than the listed 200gpd with this system. my tapwater starts out about 150ppm. i can get about 10-11 gallons per hour with this filter and using the optional waste management plug: http://www.4hydropon...No=stealthRO200

darn it

LOL

sorry i just bought a RO and now i like this one better...

how much are the replacement filters? i hear this is the determining factor when buying R/O filtration systems?

darn it

LOL

sorry i just bought a RO and now i like this one better...

how much are the replacement filters? i hear this is the determining factor when buying R/O filtration systems?

its like 80 for the element and 15 for the carbon filter.

I think I may have found the 1. My friend recommended this one and says it works great.My link anyone use this model?

never even seen it before :) sorry.

I may have to get one of those. I got a three stage one from Menards and my water out of it taste great but it is still 400 ppm. My water is so hard I have just gone to buying bottled water. I also have found that the 400 ppm RO water works fine with hempy buckets. Go figure.

Are you sure it is hooked up correct? No matter how bad your water is it still should reduce the ppm to the single digits it just takes longer. I would really look into fixing that it could cause serious problems later down the road.

Archived