United We Stand.

UNITED WE STAND.

Unionizing the MMJ states into a voting faction... could be most rewarding to the cannabis consumer movement.

States that show no compassion for their sick cannabis consumers will throw their peaceful citizens in jail for simple possession of a 100% safe, and 100% beneficial plant, and can't be expected to raise their head in line of fire... it is our job to protect and help them.

We could literally OWN the ballet box in all categories, start our own political party.

Solidarity forever... for the UNION makes us STRONG!!!

No power on earth, can stand in the way of a United Force.

Cannabis Consumers have been kicked around long enough!

By lending a hand to a fellow Cannabis Consumer (no matter the need) you are helping yourself.

In a labor union we are united for the dollar, in a cannabis consumers union, we are united for a way of life!

I believe people should have a right to live in a cannabis free environment if that be their life's dream.

But I desire to live in an environment that is 100% cannabis and NOTHING else... I (and others like me) should have a right to live our dream too.

Cannabis Consumers have a right to "way of life" also... and it is my dream to one day have a land to truly be free and worship my God they way I desire.

UNITED CANNABIS CONSUMERS

im in, where do we sign up

This is it, this is the ground floor, the idea stage.

Our goals must be clear cut and easy to understand.

Cannabis, hemp, marijuana, sacrament, liberation is the goal.

If a person is using cannabis in any form (hats, medicne, food, ect.) they get special treatment.

If your plumber dosn't consume cannabis, don't hire him.

Just bend over backwards for the cannabis guy.

We have to make ourselves attractive to the other states, the people in other states... we have to offer the cannabis consumer a "benefit" for joining... and that benefit is "power in organized numbers"

New laws have recently been passed to allow for the donation from unions to spacial interest groups in the government... the UNITED CANNABIS CONSUMERS of America could be a uniting vehicle for the other MMJ states that are now in existence, and future states that will also become compassionate.

Organizing is the first stage, and we will need union organizers.

As a union we must bring cannabis consumer together, because there are many fractions in the movement... we have to unite all together into a force of focus... and that focus is the 100% liberation of Marijuana. We (as a people) can fight over the details later... but first?

FREE THE TREE.

i like the idea, but how would we construct a union with out leo or feds breaking it up?

May the Lord grant us worthy opponents so our victory will be GREAT!

The bigger they are, the better.

It is time the little cannabis consuming King David to slay the big bad giant.

The Cannabis Consumer Union includes leo and the feds... because we are in the right. There are cannabis consumers on the inside of those agencies who desire and are looking for an opportunity to work with us.

Peace!!

A directory of work would be good too.

Form a pool of "workers" who consume cannabis (in some way or other).

a "telephone book" of workers (mechanics, carpenters, computers, painters, movers, etc.) to draw from.

If a cannabis consumer (for example) in the Detroit area could call and ask for a cannabis consuming painter in the area.

This way we could support our CANNABIS community, and even use a different form of monetary value (buds!) to pay each other.

A common deal to happen would be something like this: You paint my house and I will give you an ounce of MMJ (both being MMJ patients of course) it would be totally and 100% legal.

Your car needs breaks... it is going to cost you a half ounce of bud.

But cash will always work too, I am just saying it really opens up possibilities.

I am sure cannabis consumers everywhere would work hard for their pay.

We could set up directories in California, Michigan, etc..

Thank you for the feedback and offers to do your part... Work is continuing.

Anyone who knows anyone in these other MMJ states with any connections could put out feelers to interested members... with a little radio this could grow very, very fast.

I have never in my almost 50 years seen people so open to Marijuana and all its 100% safe and 100% beneficial uses.

Everything YOU do for the movement counts... not matter how small you think it is, YOU make a BIG difference.

Find the smallest pebble on the beach... and cast it into the pond and the ripples will effect every shore.

I am proud to work with such fine people... we will sit around and tell stories to our grandchildren of these days... the battles we had, but VICTORY will be to the Cannabis Consumer.

He has been unrepresented long enough.

FOR THE UNION MAKES US STRONG!

Peace!

start our own political party.

and call it the Tree party just like the tea party we need to start yesterday for 2012 lets don't Waite till it's here like the last time we did good inn 08 we can do it again because if we don't they will

Blessings to you and yours and may your operation heal the masses, God sees what you are doing and your reward will be great.

I don't believe the UNION needs to wait around for anyone... Jimmy Hoffa proved that.

We need to draw up a booklet, to give members a direction and a focus point... staying focused is the key in a Union. It is VERY easy to get bogged down with other issues.

Everyone who can agree (no matter your race, color, or creed) if we can get people to join for the 100% legalization of cannabis... no taxes, no controls... JUST FREEDOM!!

I will die for a cause like that... and count myself lucky.

I would not pick a different time in all history to be alive!! The battle is ahead and victory is ours!!

The 1000 years of cannabis freedom is upon us, and we have the God of the bible on our side!!

Archived