Patient With Patients?

tooldini

I know this has probably been asked many times but I could not find thru searching. I am a patient but soon would like to grow for others also. I have someone signing me wednesday. When I went to the certification center there was an attorney talking with everyone and I recall him saying that if your a patient you can have 4 others to grow for. Is this correct? If so can I also apply for a caregivers card to be able to grow for 5 and myself?

I know this has probably been asked many times but I could not find thru searching. I am a patient but soon would like to grow for others also. I have someone signing me wednesday. When I went to the certification center there was an attorney talking with everyone and I recall him saying that if your a patient you can have 4 others to grow for. Is this correct? If so can I also apply for a caregivers card to be able to grow for 5 and myself?

The way I understand it, if you're a patient and CG you can grow for five other patients, not including yourself.

If I were you, I'd name someone else as my caregiver, but retain plant rights. That way, if you ever run out for your patients, you can easily acquire meds for them from your CG, and you still have that extra 12 if you need them.

The way I understand it, if you're a patient and CG you can grow for five other patients, not including yourself.

If I were you, I'd name someone else as my caregiver, but retain plant rights. That way, if you ever run out for your patients, you can easily acquire meds for them from your CG, and you still have that extra 12 if you need them.

Is there a provision in the law to do that?

Is there a provision in the law to do that?

Primary caregiver and grower are not synonymous.

On the application you choose to either grow your own plants, or you choose the person you assigned as a primary caregiver to grow your plants.

FYI: Selecting a primary caregiver does not forfeit your rights to grow your plants. You can have a primary caregiver and still grow your own plants!

Only if you opt (check the box) for your primary to possess your plants do you lose the ability to grow.

CGs cards are sent out along with patient cards that correspond together ie: If you patient is John Smith you are going to recive a green CG card with your info on the front and john smiths name and id number on the back at the same time John Smith will recieve his patient card with ALL of your information on the back. I would choose the MAILING address wisely.

Archived