What Should A Patient Do With Plants If They Get A Caregiver?

What should a patient do with their plants if they sign on with a caregiver?

Case in point: My friend who is a registered patient had a small grow op for himself, and has 4-6 plants about 4-5 weeks into vegetation. Realizing how much work it is, he decided that he doesn't have the time. He found a caregiver he wants to sign on with, but this raises two questions.

1. What should he do with his plants? it seems like a shame to to just kill them/let them die.

2. If all the plants are gone, but there is grow equipment left, could there be any problems with the law? ie. grow tent, lights, soil.

Thanks everyone

give the plants. save the equipment! you never know he mite need to grow himself again!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Its easy for some one to say give the equip and all, they didnt pay for it!

I agree hang on to the grow gear you never know when you might need it or change your mind about growing expecialy having to pay cash for meds. The dirt should be good as long as it isn't getting wet. I had grow stuff years before growing

That's how my cousin acquired his first six plants was from a patient who couldn't grow anymore. You could probably ask for a donation for them if you really need the whatever but if you don't pass them on.

Think about a patient or two just starting up what a nice gift that would be to start them on their road to relief. That's a pretty significant gesture that you'll remember for life as the person who receives them will.

When I leave Michigan in 2012 its exactly what I have already planned on doing. Giving away all my garden contents to a new grower whether its a patient or caregiver. Isn't that whats its all about to help our fellow man? It feels good to practice what we preach and as members of the community we are doing it all the time.

Peace

That's how my cousin acquired his first six plants was from a patient who couldn't grow anymore. You could probably ask for a donation for them if you really need the whatever but if you don't pass them on.

Think about a patient or two just starting up what a nice gift that would be to start them on their road to relief. That's a pretty significant gesture that you'll remember for life as the person who receives them will.

When I leave Michigan in 2012 its exactly what I have already planned on doing. Giving away all my garden contents to a new grower whether its a patient or caregiver. Isn't that whats its all about to help our fellow man? It feels good to practice what we preach and as members of the community we are doing it all the time.

Peace

Your Awsome Edward Glen!

Great suggestion!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived