Peakseedsbc

avgjoe

Rumour has it they are very reliable,shipping in under 18 days,lots of freebies thrown in,and very reasonable prices.($40 per strain)And good communication about your order or questions

NorthernBerry

NorthernLights

SkunkBerry

BlueBerry

We'll have to check into this rumour.

Indica, what do you think of the northernberry? How about the NLxskunk?

This is another one of those nice price companies. However I felt kind of let down by the genetics I got from Nirvana. From what I have seen the better genetics just cost more. Maybe I will go looking for a whiterino clone at the next canna farmers market. :rolleyes:

well they threw Skunkberry and Kushberry in for free.Now I'm not the biggest "berry" fan in the world,but 40 seeds for $80 is a great buy.

And Johndeer made a comment about not caring what the strains name is makes it harder for people to find strains by name only.

Well MNS has Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk and I just couldn't pass it up,tis the season for some of Nevilles genetics.

One note: every seed from Peak sprouted in less then 24 hours,and 36 hours later were ready to jump out of the shell,amazing vigour for seeds.

Actually they were some of biggest seeds I have seen,almost didn't want to come out of the packaging.Dont worry Johndeer,you'll be a happy camper.

Archived