What Can This Stuff Not Do?

This VIDEO is the kind of evidence the sick in our population need to hear, and be educated on.

That friend you haven't seen in 10 years.?.?

Write them a note and tell them of this miraculous substance known as marijuana!

Many people have no idea this healing plant does what it does. You owe it to them to inform them.

I tell everyone I know, and DON'T know... Exampel? I was in CVS and there was a gentlemen their with a very evident skin condition, I simply walked up to him and said, "Google, Run From the Cure".

He said, "Do what?"

I said, "Google, Run From the Cure!"

He took out a pen, and wrote down what I told him...

Another educated human being... who will tell two friends, and their friends will tell two friends, and so on, and son on, and so on.

YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

Peace to cannabis consumers everywhere

That realy is an inspiring video!

Did any one check out the video with it, the one on the news about legalizing and taxing? they said an oz cost 4000 on the street and the price would go down to 400 once legal, lmfao

they must have ment it was 400 on the street and would be 40 when legal! only thing I could figure, and they only talked about smoking it! No clue,,I just had me a big brownie with the left over from my vape, and a 1/3 more un vaped, works nice!

Thanks for the video and the post! Realy Realy Good, It inspires me to send it to every one I know who dont beleive in mm!

Peace

Free The Weed! (I seen some one holding a sign that said that! on the video)

Jim

I just how good it works for asthma it is so amazing. I only need 1 inhaler once daily instead of 2 twice daily and I only smoke a few times a week. Most people don't believe me and laugh but finally my wife is slowly believing me, since she hers me talk about things that normally make me use my inhaler do not do that anymore I feel like I could run a marathon sometimes now :) Cannabis is awesome stuff and it is good to see some great stuff coming from it finally.

Archived