(Single White) Grower Seeking Cindy For Christmas

pic book

She was originally a Brother's Grimm female, no fairy tale, but tall, pretty and a headful. Also she's low odor (obviously showers frequently). Was recently seen hanging around Nirvana (Seeds) and then she's reportedly as tall as wide but is still a head turner and buster. She reportedly may have three phenotypes, pineapple, piney idica and hardcore sativa, tall and spindly. I'm seeking c99 clones with slight to no odor. Her aliases are c99 and cinderella 99 but there are special sweet low odor nothings she--a frequent breeder--prefers whenver she's been in bed with Apollo 11 or Northern Lights. She responds poorly without frequent and patient handling and MANicuring though her leaves are few compared to the flowers she spews. A real true handful (and headful). REWARD offered.

I run the chemo/cindy99 and have for a while now. No smell in the grow at all and a very large yeilder. Been a main stay in my garden from the gate. chemo cindy is chemodog number 4 x cindy99. Very stable, easy to grow, bugs dont like it and no smell when growing. Very yummy and pretty when cured and throws 3ft long buds when ya want her too. I lst me girls so with one roped they'll throw 5 zips from a 3ft plant with a dozen or so 3ft colas.You'll like her if ya find her. If ya cant find some then pm me and we'll see what we can do. I do have beans of this cross and others as well.I have a purp strain I'm breading now called michigan purple lights and is a evil strain in it's own right. Thats a cross of the purp x purplerain(purple headknocker x white widow)x my n/l tlb strain. Super short,frosty, purple girl that tastes like grapes with a hint of skunk. Still not done cubing that strain yet buts so far she's very stable and very evil. Way better then the chemo/cindies but there diffrent girls so cant compare them to each other.. I mostly start our new growers with the c/c's as they about grow themselfs and will throw a good crop even when not grow right so are a good starter plant for new growers. The purple lights should be as easy or will be when I get done with them.

Archived