Casey Jones (Solved)

Daddy Nothing

Hey I was just wondering if anyone in the SE Michigan area has any Casey Jones seeds or clones, my patient and I have been looking for some for awhile. I found a seed-bank that carries it but...I'd rather not risk a $180 Letter from Customs if I don't have too! Of course I'd be willing to give a donation or offer a trade of genetics, PM me if you can help.

I have never heard of a $180 letter from customs

is this more local lore?

I have gotten loads of seeds from overseas without issue and from what i am told if you do receive word from customs it is a warning letter in your original but empty package

Customs is not going to track down people to see if they know anything about a pack or two of seeds

Sheesh

No its really simple let me make the connection for you. The guy here spends 180 dollars on some beans. the asswipes at customs are so high from sniffing anthrax they stumble upon the beans. they take the beans for their own grow and send the guy a letter explaining this.... he just got the mythical 180 dollar letter from customs. :notfair:

I smoked some Casey Jones the other day, and I was really disapointed. Compared to the trainwreck crosses I am growing, it was kinda of a let down given all the hype. I would say if you can't get Casey Jones track down a Trainwreck cross that is mostly Sativa and you won't have missed anything. A lot of Trainwreck crosses are going to be as good as Casey Jones. It is imporant to realize that some strains are little bit overrated and that it is better to have a good strain growing than to wait for an unavailable strain.

@ Beans: Yeah, what ganja warrior said. I'm not worried about Customs coming after me, but I would rather not just lose $180, ya know?

@GanjaWarrior: Well, I maaaay, and I say this tentatively, maaay have found somebody in Lansing that is going to have some Casey Jones in a week or two. I'm not sure how many they're gonna have, if I even want to make that trek but, if it comes through I'll pass their info along to ya.

@Iwheidt: That's disappointing to hear. I will definitely have my eyes open for other Trainwreck crosses. And if I can't find any Casey Jones in the next week or two there are many other strains I'd pop into rotation, but Casey Jones is on my patient's Christmas Wish List ;)

never take the word of some one who..."smoked some the other day" not that hes lieing just who knows what he smoked what if he has the one in a million chitty pheno. a great example.... yesterday at the cc i bought a lil of this n that.... c 99 tasted like donkey and did nothing to me... thats not the fault of the strain i assure you that.

buy my seeds over seas all the time, no issues. Just get the t shirt or the coffee mug and delivery guaranteed.

Black Jack

Sour Diesel (west and original)

Kushberry

Lemon Skunk

White Siberian

Cheese

Blue God

all overseas seed companies delivered to my door.

anonymously and guaranteed.

Yeah, I have as well. But I've also lost a package to customs before. And those beans didn't cost $180. Besides, I like to keep things local whenever possible :)

I have never heard of a $180 letter from customs

is this more local lore?

I have gotten loads of seeds from overseas without issue and from what i am told if you do receive word from customs it is a warning letter in your original but empty package

Customs is not going to track down people to see if they know anything about a pack or two of seeds

Sheesh

It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen. More likely with repeated seizures of seeds sent to the same address (or name?). The guy in the story below was pretty blatant, and had multiple seizures at the same address. This was also his home address, and the grow was there:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061020015721/http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4433256/detail.html

Doctor, Wife Arrested After Alleged Marijuana Seed Order

30 Plants Found In Home, Police Say

POSTED: 6:43 pm EDT April 29, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ind. -- Police say an intercepted order of marijuana seeds prompted investigators to arrest a Columbus doctor and his wife on drug possession charges, RTV6 reported Friday.

Investigators found more than 30 marijuana plants in the home of Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco and Pamela Trabucco, police said.

Authorities searched the home after customs agents in Chicago intercepted a package of marijuana seeds from England. Police said they believe the Trabuccos had ordered the seeds on the Internet.

The case will be examined by the Bartholomew County prosecutor's office, RTV6 reported.

Archived