Reputable Seed Companies

jacklash69

The only site I use is unleashdagreen.net Small site, real breeders, no hype, no jackasses. Almost no one knows them, but there stuff is top notch. You have to sign up to the forum to get seeds, and it takes a bit to figure out how to order.

A very solid site is seedboutique.com and seedbay.com which are both run by icmag.com.

Dr. Chronic is ok, they will often send you the wrong seeds because there site has a lot of out of stock listed.

The problem with Dr Dhronic is that they are famous for not unlisting out of stock items or saying they are unavailable.

Obviously, nearly everyone is smart enough to not try to buy out of stock items that are listed as NOT INSTOCK.

Sometimes they will choose some random stuff and just toss it in there instead of what you ordered, and they have bad customer service in some other ways. But, they are still more reputable than many others. They don't send real breeder packs either.

a lot of people hate on nirvana because that assume that since their prices are so good, that there genetics must suck, well, ive grown a couple batches of nirvana stock and it's knock you on your @SS stuff every time.

never had a problem with payment, shipping, or anything. they are a great company.

I've always had great results from attitude. As far as stealth shipping goes I feel that my t-shirts arrived quicker than my mugs. Maybe just flukes but I appreciate the t-shirts more personally.

Attitudes shipping is great, I've never got the guarantee before, or had my seeds shipped with a mug or shirt, I just have them sent in the original packs and they still get here safe every time, probably 15+ orders from them so far.

I like attitude for the big selection, and single seed option, it's where I go if I'm looking for something specific.

But for just all around incredible med strains that you won't find anywhere else, sannie is the man, usually only about 40-50 a pack for quality others sell for $200

Last time I used Doc chronic my seeds were seized, I was never that impressed with his shipping.

Hemp depot has a nice selection of things others don't, but they are a bit spendy, and the whole process from start to seeds arriving is pretty long, but they are trust worthy IMO if you're not in a hurry.

Archived