We Need Donations

We need to start a fund for the poor.

People with deep pockets in this movement are required to lend a hand... or you will not share in the vicotry that is comming.

There are literally thousands of poor who desire their cards... but don't have the money to "get legal".

A fund needs to be started to help these suffering indivduals.

My Father-in-law died in pain in Ohio, because he would not break the law and use cannabis (even though he wanted to).

Drive them down there and help them through the process.

We live in the great Medical Marijuana State of Michigan.

Let's make sure the sick get medicine that works for a change.

Peace!!

Are you talking about a fund for michigans indigent qualifying patients or Ohios patients? All compassion clubs in the state should have this high on their priority lists if you ask me.

This was before the MMJ in Michigan. My point being that generally people don't want to break the law and are afraid to use cannabis, or are harrassed for this medicnie.

I am saying we need to set up a fund for the poor who can prove they can't afford it, and are in need.

Take up a collection, and see how many people we can afford to help with the donated money... and go from there.

I am sure if we took out an add, people would respond.

We need some sort of charity drive... and a person we can trust with the funds.

This would bring tears to my eyes!

Cannabis has helped me so much... I want everyone to have a chance at a year of 100% pure legal cannabis therapy to cure what is wrong with them.

We need people with deep pockets, or a fund raiser.

Peace and love!!

I applaud this idea it is something that we have been involved with already helping four patients pay for the Dr. visit and fees to state, and no we are not CG's just want to help. There are ten of us who do this when we can so its not at a great personal expense to help and its what we need to do.

But beyond helping the indigent what about a political action fund for the fight we may have in front of us over the next two years. After the newly elected GOP and Tea Party members are sworn in and take power there is a real possibility the law will be looked at for repeal.

Our opponents have extremely deep pockets but we will still need to answer to them and sometimes that may be a print media response and those cost money. I do not know if a non profit can solicit air time for an opposing view or set the story straight.

But in any case an attempt to change OUR law or even repeal it must be met with the most vigorous of apposition.

On the Home page under Community there is the

Nutt fund for just this reason.

Although when I went there this is what I found:

Donate and help patients pay for the application fee

We appreciate your even considering donating to the Nutt fund, but at this time the we've removed the paypal links to accept payment wile the system is re-worked.

Please check back often.

Who is authorized to discuss opening and managing this fund???

Thanks

Archived