Get Well Soon " Bubblegrower "

what the heck would i(we)do with out you BG,you've always been there to answer my questions and alot of others too,get out and get better..there's no way to thank you the way it should be done..best wishes...zzb

What do you mean? BubbleGrower's Tutorials and Grow Threads are set in stone now. We don't need him any more! ;)

Get Better Brudda!

thanks again everybody.

i was in a bad car accident back in the early 90's. i was the passenger seat in a 2 door chevette (remember those). my girlfriend at the time was driving. she

made it out with a new leg, new arm, and a month in the I.C.U....... along with amnesia..... she forgot me, i forgot her, and we havent spoken since.

i spent a year seeing a chiropractor 3 days a week for my lower back. shortly after i discovered cannabis....... and then alcohol....... basically i self medicated for the next couple years.

then i went to college in Cali. right at the same time prop 215 passed. no more doctors, no more prescriptions........ just growing cannabis was just about all the relief i needed..... and when my back started to hurt from lugging water/dirt around..... i smoked.

life was grand :)

i have known for almost 20 years that my back would give out on me eventually, and a month ago it did. after x-rays and m.r.i.'s and a month in a wheelchair and what-not, it was decided that the discs in my 3-5 lumbar have eroded drastically over 20 years. there was some bone deformation that has been gently scraping away all this time. so on monday night/tues morn i finally had my surgery.

i am in a hospital in Indiana where my brother-in-law is a dr. and my sister-in-law is a nurse. she looks just like one of the ones that tarzan sent :) ok, just kidding.

all has been well since surgery. i have been sleeping a lot..... as they have been giving me a morphine shot everytime my eyes open i think.

i went for x-rays again this morining to see how everything looks and everyone seems pleased........... chances are i will go home tonight or in the morning.

there is no idea how long recovery/rehab will take. could be days, could be months....... it really just depends on me and how my body reacts to the new hardware in my back.

i feel no pain, thats for sure........... but i do feel a ton of pressure. i spent all day yesterday on my stomach...... thought that would help, but it didnt. so im back on my back today. hoping to attempt a wheelchair and a car ride home tonight.

no offense tarzan, but you arent a lightweight..... it feels like you are sitting on me right now my friend...... how about jumping off me and filling the vape for us?

i didnt really expect all this.....

Well you should. We all feel your pain. when a member of the body is hurting the entire body is affected.

When the member is inop the rest of the body compensates to maintain.

You my friend are a cornerstone in the foundation. Praying for a swift and comfortable recovery

Thank You Bro

Archived