The Kenewell's Christmas Contest

Congratulations, Croppled1. You do have a compelling story to share and it is truly heartfelt.

I hope that you receive many smiles back in return for the ones you are now able to share.

My smile is returned right back to you as I think of how wise your mom was-and how happy you must be to know the medicine

that has brought you back your life will be available to you at a greatly reduced cost for your yearly re-certs.

I also hope you can feel the hearts opening to your story- and know this community has gathered round to support you in many different ways.

Slightly off topic, but my kudos to everyone who is making this site the top one for medical marijuana.

I belong, or have belonged to, 3 other different newsgroups (none of them mm). What all of them have in common that continually kept me coming back and staying active were these common things: well-informed and intelligent people willing to share their knowledge, a good interplay of members presenting different angles or sides to issues being discussed, witty people who make me smile often, and above all, a generally kind and supportive atmosphere that prevails, despite small flares of tempers and meanness, that is quickly extinguished by the mods.

I am not surprised at all at the ranking of this site in mmm communities nationwide. This contest is one more reason for the esteem this site is held in.

Thanks to the Kenewell's for providing a great forum for people to tell their stories. My husband was going to write something but knew right away so many others had much greater changes in their lives compared to his. That may be why you did not get the number of entries you had hoped for, Dr. K. I'm sure others felt the same way. Not that the prize was the only motivation to speak up but that their experiences would just seem paltry compared to what others have gone through.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your many kind words. I am so proud of our movement. The many acts of kindness I have witnessed are a testament to the brave, kind and compassionate people that make up the membership of our organization. Thank you for being a part of our lives. Bb

I am honored to be even a small part of those who gather here. :rock:

Archived