How Illegal Is Purchasing Seeds?

isoman234

I did ship it to a friends house and they are currently waiting at the post office but I just want to make sure I'm not going to get arrested and go to prison for years if I try to pick them up.

oh no worries bro.

no prison.

they will probably anally rape your wife and dog right in front of your face.... and then cut your sons knees off.... but you aint going to the clink :)

no man..... you have zero worries..... for real..... zero worries.

:) :) as said above.... customs will take it at worst... you have no worries.

does your friend live at the post office?

trying to see how if you had them sent to your friend's house, how they ended up at the post office.... or is it your friend that is waiting at the post office. maybe you should go pick him up. he's probably getting pretty miffed your making him wait for us to respond to you.

:P

Normally if it gets stopped at customs you will get a letter saying you have been bad and don't do it again. However who knows if they changed the policy this morning? Send it to a friends house. The most safe thing to do is probably visit a compassion club.

Lmao! send it to a friends house!! Glad we arent close to each other!

How illegal is it? just a lil bit, not alot. rotglmfao!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Lmao! send it to a friends house!! Glad we arent close to each other!

How illegal is it? just a lil bit, not alot. rotglmfao!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Jim I have mine sent to your house all the time. Then I just put a paper deliver sign on my car and pretend to be delivering shoppers when I pick them up.

Archived