Medeibles

So I got this stuff from a friend of mine. He told me that it was a THC wax and that it came from cali. It didn't really remind me of a wax. I was a liquid. They come in a little vile and they kinda are the same color as anti-freeze. Has any one else seen these or know what they are? Does anyone know how to make them?

If anyone has a chance to try on of these "potions" do your self a favor and buy it. I took the whole bottle and I have never been that messed up ever. I woke up after 7 hours of sleep still higher then a kite. I would suggest that if anyone does get some to not take the whole vile. I have 3 more and I'm gonna get an eyedropper for the rest of it.

Here are a few pics of what the viles look like. Any info would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

100_3950.jpg

100_3946.jpg

It's probably a tincture. Some are really strong and others are practically worthless. A lot of fraud in the tincture selling business. Never really know what you are getting unless you know the person.

Grade "AAA" tincture in that size bottle would be worth well over $100 dollars because you only need a drop or two at a time. If you pay $20 for a vile that size, it's probably not very potent.

Very gutsy to drink the whole thing not knowing. Lucky it wasn't the super duper strength or you'd still be flyin'

Archived