I Have A Friend That Needs Help

I have a friend in Oscoda, MI that is interested in medical marijuana.

She was in an accident several years ago and has back problems.

She had been taking Darvocet along with many other pills for the pain. Well, Darvocet is no longer being made so she is in a situation.

I told her I would get in touch with someone on here that would be able to help her out since I don't live near her.

If anyone is in that area that would be able to show her in the right direction, please let me know.

She DOES NOT HAVE her card right now.

Thanks in advance!

I have a friend in Oscoda, MI that is interested in medical marijuana.

She was in an accident several years ago and has back problems.

She had been taking Darvocet along with many other pills for the pain. Well, Darvocet is no longer being made so she is in a situation.

I told her I would get in touch with someone on here that would be able to help her out since I don't live near her.

If anyone is in that area that would be able to show her in the right direction, please let me know.

She DOES NOT HAVE her card right now.

Thanks in advance!

i live in Oscoda and i attend the Northeast Michigan compassion club their website is www.nemicompassionclub.ning.com

look for Bethany tell her i sent you if it helps LOL, if you need any help we are having a public meeting next wed. at the greenbush twp hall potluck dinner night for the holidays...and ALL ARE WELCOME!

come on along, and if u can bring a dish to pass.... i know we will find people to answer all her questions and help her in any way we can. also i am pretty sure Dr. bob will b at the meeting so bring medical records....ask Bethany she coordinates that. she's awesome and completely dedicated to helping.

PM me if you have any specific questions, i am from Oscoda and would be happy to help in any way i can.

i live in Oscoda and i attend the Northeast Michigan compassion club their website is www.nemicompassionclub.ning.com

look for Bethany tell her i sent you if it helps LOL, if you need any help we are having a public meeting next wed. at the greenbush twp hall potluck dinner night for the holidays...and ALL ARE WELCOME!

come on along, and if u can bring a dish to pass.... i know we will find people to answer all her questions and help her in any way we can. also i am pretty sure Dr. bob will b at the meeting so bring medical records....ask Bethany she coordinates that. she's awesome and completely dedicated to helping.

PM me if you have any specific questions, i am from Oscoda and would be happy to help in any way i can.

thank you thank you thank you

i will pass this info onto her.

like i said, she doesn't have her card yet. i would help her do all that, but i live 3 1/2 hours from Oscoda.

that is why i wanted to get her hooked up with someone up there that can help her out.

`

x1

did u get the message i sent u? i have Bethany's phone and email but i need to check with her and make sure its ok to give out....i am pretty sure its the number she uses, but i need to check. or email her at our CC site:

www.nemicompassionclub.ning.com (to log in, u will need to create an account)

she tends to check her email daily, as does marty...

thumbsu.gif

our next public meeting is next wed, the 15th in greenbush, from 7-9 pm if your friend wants to attend, and needs a ride we can make arrangements, i still have room for 1 maybe even 2 so long as she does not mind riding in the same vehicle as Bella (my friend and pt Cindy's service dog) who goes every where with Cindy.

Bethany can answer any tech questions about the Dr, cost, and procedures, as well as be informative about the MMP in general.

we are neck deep in our letter writing campaign to the Governor and i will be talking about it for a minute at the meeting. hope to see your friend there.

peace

John

x

Anyone have Bethany's contact info? My friend wants to contact her first.

PM the contact info to me if anyone has it

Archived