Looking To Buy Plants Ready For Flower 12+"

Wired4Success

Anyone have a few vegged plants they would like to sell me? Anything 12" or bigger is fine. Depending on the size of the plant I would need 3-6. No bag seed or bugs please. Although if your got bugs just let me know so I can deal with them properly... (I aint scared :P ) I'm from Auburn hills area & will travel up to an hr.

I need some cause I lost a few plants in my vegger when I forgot to plug a pump in. oops.

I can pay with cash, clones or meds. Thanks.

Anyone have a few vegged plants they would like to sell me? Anything 12" or bigger is fine. Depending on the size of the plant I would need 3-6. No bag seed or bugs please. Although if your got bugs just let me know so I can deal with them properly... (I aint scared :P ) I'm from Auburn hills area & will travel up to an hr.

I need some cause I lost a few plants in my vegger when I forgot to plug a pump in. oops.

I can pay with cash, clones or meds. Thanks.

I have 4 Jack Herers in soil. They are only about six inches, but have 5 or 6 nodes.

SE Mich. Clean. Free to a good home. Have to make room for some Northern Lights.

I have 4 Jack Herers in soil. They are only about six inches, but have 5 or 6 nodes.

SE Mich. Clean. Free to a good home. Have to make room for some Northern Lights.

hi there if you have any extra i would love to trade mine are also in soil and i have some clones ready in rapid rooters

i have been waiting to honor the great jack herer

Archived