Someone Very Sick?

I am a patient and want to get into growing on a much bigger level than my micro sized purple jems LOL My wife is not totally with me unless I can get a patient that is very sick. I have asthma and am very greatful for what marijuana has done for me but not sick enough for the wife LOL So basically if I can find someone that is really sick and is patient for my grow I can offer them pretty much free meds, maybe throw me a steak, or some beer mabye even a snowblower(once) would be nice.Anyone fitting the description of truly sick. I think she means someone that qualifies with something other than pain unless you have some serious with you that you can prove. I would love to really help someone and it would ease my wifes mind a bit.I have not started a normal sized grow yet so it may be 4-5 months before my meds were available. I could assist getting them for you but of course that would not be free. I would like someone with a plastic card but may be able to look into paper work it needed. PM me if you wanna chat about it

Go to a Compassion Club meeting, there are many new patients that join every week.

You also should find a patient that will give reasonable compensation- your wife would be more impressed if you made this a 'real business'. Even if its only $150oz.

A compassion club leader can also pair you up with a patient that meets your criteria.

Macomb Oakland CC is in Macomb and Oakland counties, Genessee CC in Mt. Morris, Downriver - south of 8 mile...

-DN

ah you were trying to simulate minds, I get ya! :))

I like the CCs, as you can easily begin to build relationships with other patients and CGs, that could be patients too. It is all about building relationships - I know its not easy, but people have to get back to the bare basics of 're-building' society. We can build a better, MM world, one person at a time.

-DN

I am a patient and want to get into growing on a much bigger level than my micro sized purple jems LOL My wife is not totally with me unless I can get a patient that is very sick. I have asthma and am very greatful for what marijuana has done for me but not sick enough for the wife LOL So basically if I can find someone that is really sick and is patient for my grow I can offer them pretty much free meds, maybe throw me a steak, or some beer mabye even a snowblower(once) would be nice.Anyone fitting the description of truly sick. I think she means someone that qualifies with something other than pain unless you have some serious with you that you can prove. I would love to really help someone and it would ease my wifes mind a bit.I have not started a normal sized grow yet so it may be 4-5 months before my meds were available. I could assist getting them for you but of course that would not be free. I would like someone with a plastic card but may be able to look into paper work it needed. PM me if you wanna chat about it

You're looking for a "very sick person" and expect them to wait four or five months for medication?

That is funny.

You're looking for a "very sick person" and expect them to wait four or five months for medication?

That is funny.

Ya gotta start somewhere. Once the relationship is established, it could go on forever.

Are you volunteering free meds for his patient during this startup phase(4-5 months)? That would be helpful. We gotta stick together.

LOL I did not think I would get torn up so bad for wanting to give free meds away. I was not expecting anyone to wait I was just telling the truth that they would have to wait for the free meds. I would help them acquire meds until then but I could not do that for free since it would cost me many hundreds of dollars to supply and I am broke myself. Oh well I just figured I would ask did not expect this thats for sure.

Tooldini, you might try posting to Yahoo on Health & Beauty. It worked 2009 when I was seeking a terminal patient to supply free. I got no grief, lots of aps and educations on diagnoses and more requests than I could ever hope to supply. And the 'right one'--the one I serviced until he died--was gratefully willing to wait until I could ramp up with extra plants.

Archived