Grow With Me....

mibrains

ok...

so because of the inspiration you all give me...

i am going to run photo journal starting with my new flower room setup...

hope all goes well.

i applied for my card on 11-09

got it and started growing my own meds in march 2010 ish

tryed my own meds 6-3-10

haven't looked back since **smile**

i just signed my 1st and 2nd pt this past week

time to amp up....so this will be a fun process i hope

come on in, Grab a bowl...sit up straight, and ask anything u want, the only dumb question in here....is the dumb questions LOL duhhhh but ask away, i like the dumb ones, i know the answers without thinkin LOL

\\Peace//

\\brains//

LOL instant link...just add slash marks.....

although much like my current love life they are a dead end, and go nowhere LOL

tn_gallery_8052_487_26222.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_26998.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_21405.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_6363.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_5857.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_29058.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_15432.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_25420.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_8470.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_18401.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_8138.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_3659.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_8868.jpg

Congratulations! Your post brought a smile to my face this morning. I'm so happy to see people find inspiration and meaning in their lives thru this plant. I have been a caregiver for a year and a half now and it has changed my life in ways I never could have imagined before. I wake up happy and I go to bed happy. The rest figures itself out. Sure there are challenges and setbacks, but you learn to deal with them and you keep going onward and upward. I wish you the best on your path and again, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

looks like you have a plan bro!!

more like a outline LOL...still thinking about a way to build a light trap for that door...i have a pretty good idea, its just a hassle LOL but thats mostly because i am trying to maximize on floor space for future expansion possibilities..and now i just got called it to work...crappola....was hopeing to run new wireing this morning...

ahh well

peace's

Congratulations! Your post brought a smile to my face this morning. I'm so happy to see people find inspiration and meaning in their lives thru this plant. I have been a caregiver for a year and a half now and it has changed my life in ways I never could have imagined before. I wake up happy and I go to bed happy. The rest figures itself out. Sure there are challenges and setbacks, but you learn to deal with them and you keep going onward and upward. I wish you the best on your path and again, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

thanks alot willy wonka! i have been really enjoying meeting people at our CC up here, just tons of amazing people..

most important part of my day is knowing i put a smile on your face! thanks for the motivation!

biggrin.gif

a couple update pictures...

i spent all day taking apart my current custom built grow box (which i will probably be offering for sale soon) and moving lights, and fans and playing with the new spaces...

i cant beleive how much fun goes into the brainwork during the setup....

crazy good day with the storm outside and all, i feel lucky as heck...

thank you G O D / powers that B.....

thumbsu.gif

tn_gallery_8052_487_41639.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_21571.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_58356.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_35149.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_47102.jpgtn_gallery_8052_487_2166.jpg

in a perfect world i suppose i would have extra equipment so i could set up the space before hand LOL today was hecktic hiding the 3 i still had going in flower so i could reposition the light, but i did it yeah me...

LOL

tomorrow i think i will be home from work because of the weather so i hope to get veg room walls covered and then new shelves and new lights up and going...

wish me luck!

peace

wink.gif

you could use the space between studs to vent light proof. Hole in wall at bottom in grow room, hole at top on other side of wall.

thats a great idea actuall...use the wall cavity to stop the light flow...hmmmmm problem is i am in rental house, so anything i do, i have to be able to undo.....

i have skills in that department, but i want to keep it as simple as possible, especially since i know i will be venting outside 6 months of the year...and inside the rest....swapping heat....

Thanks Royal Smoke!

i hope to not disappoint **Smile**

no matter what, i am going to have fun taking at least 3 pictures every.....ummm.......other day twice a month on Thursdays in a month that rhymes with......

OK seriously though...

i hereby dedicate this entire journal to the concept of...."it is for fun in learning"....a technique i am willing to prescribe....all day long....

welcome to this place....

thats a great idea actuall...use the wall cavity to stop the light flow...hmmmmm problem is i am in rental house, so anything i do, i have to be able to undo.....

i have skills in that department, but i want to keep it as simple as possible, especially since i know i will be venting outside 6 months of the year...and inside the rest....swapping heat....

what you got paneling walls or drywall in the rental? if drywall stud to stud square off mud and tape, paint wall, if paneling start looking for a match so you can just replace the whole peice or peices! or just put a cold air return vent cover on them when your done, no one should be able to tell the dif!

Merry Christmas

Peace

FTW

Jim

p.s can you just put a link to your pics, or make em thumb nails so we can see them bigger! Looking good! I wish you the best!

i have to go re-read bubblegrowers picture upload lesson again LOL

my gallery

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/gallery/page__module__user__user__8052__do__view_album__album__487

thanks for the kind words. and i love the idea of a rectangular louvered vent to eventually cover the hole in the wall when i m done. seems so simple of a solution.....thanks

I want to check out the one that is watching t.v a lil closer, looking realy sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

LOL....duhhh right

HAPPY Holidays!

thank god they r over !

thumbsu.gif

tn_gallery_8052_487_26540.jpg

this is an image of my travel case right before heading out to my sisters for the holidays..LOL i felt like hunter s Thompson

we can't stop here it's bat country

LOL

rolleyes.gif

tn_gallery_8052_487_54439.jpg

come on dang it....GROW YOU VEGGING LITTLE chicks !

tn_gallery_8052_487_3825.jpg

i mean comeon....how could you hate this plant? this is a perfect combination of genetic molecular cohesive bonding....

and i love her LOL

tn_gallery_8052_487_53540.jpg

shes stretched out about a foot longer than i would have expected but hey what can you do, its a fact they will stretch if they so choose

tn_gallery_8052_487_54506.jpg

her stem is a thick as a quarter already...

tn_gallery_8052_487_23978.jpg

wirey...starting to stink now....just a little....

tn_gallery_8052_487_43340.jpg

you can see how i attached my incoming air to the floor vent from furnace (which is not in use) so i draw fresh air from the crawlspace area. cool, clean, dust infused LOL

it works nicely....for now....

tn_gallery_8052_487_38150.jpgrock.gif

these are a few of my favorite things....

when the seeds sprout

when the plant grows

when I'm feeling sad....

i simply remember my favorite things...

and then

i don't feel so bad......

sound of music was on TV last night LOL can you say "stuck in my head"

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

LOL....duhhh right

HAPPY Holidays!

thank god they r over !

thumbsu.gif

tn_gallery_8052_487_26540.jpg

this is an image of my travel case right before heading out to my sisters for the holidays..LOL i felt like hunter s Thompson

we can't stop here it's bat country

LOL

rolleyes.gif

tn_gallery_8052_487_54439.jpg

come on dang it....GROW YOU VEGGING LITTLE chicks !

tn_gallery_8052_487_3825.jpg

i mean comeon....how could you hate this plant? this is a perfect combination of genetic molecular cohesive bonding....

and i love her LOL

tn_gallery_8052_487_53540.jpg

shes stretched out about a foot longer than i would have expected but hey what can you do, its a fact they will stretch if they so choose

tn_gallery_8052_487_54506.jpg

her stem is a thick as a quarter already...

tn_gallery_8052_487_23978.jpg

wirey...starting to stink now....just a little....

tn_gallery_8052_487_43340.jpg

you can see how i attached my incoming air to the floor vent from furnace (which is not in use) so i draw fresh air from the crawlspace area. cool, clean, dust infused LOL

it works nicely....for now....

tn_gallery_8052_487_38150.jpgrock.gif

these are a few of my favorite things....

when the seeds sprout

when the plant grows

when I'm feeling sad....

i simply remember my favorite things...

and then

i don't feel so bad......

sound of music was on TV last night LOL can you say "stuck in my head"

Archived