New To The Family

drek420

What's up everyone? I have been turning to this site for help for the last 9 monnths. Haven't. Had the account for very long. I use my phone for internet. Thought id join in since I have received so much advice witiut properly introducing myself. I am a caregiver/patient. I received my card for severe chronic pain due to multiple bone fractures including femur and neck. I hope to give back as much as possible.

Thanks hope to get yo know everone a little better.

What's up everyone? I have been turning to this site for help for the last 9 monnths. Haven't. Had the account for very long. I use my phone for internet. Thought id join in since I have received so much advice witiut properly introducing myself. I am a caregiver/patient. I received my card for severe chronic pain due to multiple bone fractures including femur and neck. I hope to give back as much as possible.

Thanks hope to get yo know everone a little better.

Welcome to the group, i am not sure if you KNOW or not but we do have a chat..and if you are in the Clare area we have a compassion club and you are more than welcome to stop in during meetings..http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ here is a link...Come and join regardles we welcome all..

Archived