The Mmma Needs Authors -- Please Join The Crew

folks, we need the help of a few good writers. you can type about whatever you want... the movement, growing, doctors, things in your area, whatever you like.

our front page is a very important part of this site, but it is a part that most of us "regulars" never look at. this is OUR FIRST IMPRESSION TO THE WORLD.

the front page is where we publish up-to-date articles concerning MMJ. we need some help here to take some load off the mods/admin.

we need some folks who are motivated, good with words, and willing.

keep this in your mind, as more info will be coming in a few hours.

we are going to start a "wanna-be-an-MMMA-author" section and i personally encourage all of you to take the time and type out a piece.

if you would like to become part of the mod/admin/author crew on a full-time basis, please post an article or three and then private message me personally.

i think bish was just playing around :)

everything (mod/admin/author) is done on a voluntary basis. we neither pay, nor receive anything for our services. just a good old fashioned happy feeling from helping those in need. :)

we really do nee some help though people. submit your stories or p.m. me!!

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/forum/86-mmma-authors/

Thanks for clearing that up!! I was more than a bit confused :blink:

Sorry for confusing anyone. I meant what is the cost (not money) to get involved? Maybe give something up to have the time? This is what I was referring to, my friend. Write, write, write! The MMMA needs good authors. Again, I am sorry for any confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for confusing anyone. I meant what is the cost (not money) to get involved? Maybe give something up to have the time? This is what I was referring to, my friend. Write, write, write! The MMMA needs good authors. Again, I am sorry for any confusion.

Bish you are a good writer! you should consider it, you are mostly positive, unlike me lol, I try and be positive but im sure if i was a mod or author peeps would be having a fi\t at some of the things i write! lmao!!

But you my man would be good! consider it!

Peace Brother!

FTW

Jim

Yes Bisharoo would be a great author ,

Just think-o-the Possibilities Bish . This Could be the Break ya been lookin for to help sell all those Adult Love Novels that phaquetoo told me you've written over the years . I see a Future Book Signing at a Barns & Nobel or Borders Books near You Soon ,,, :thumbsu::money:

Hold Out fer the Big Buck$ & Platinum Benefits Package and then Join In ,,,

Yes Bisharoo would be a great author ,

Just think-o-the Possibilities Bish . This Could be the Break ya been lookin for to help sell all those Adult Love Novels that phaquetoo told me you've written over the years . I see a Future Book Signing at a Barns & Nobel or Borders Books near You Soon ,,, :thumbsu::money:

Hold Out fer the Big Buck$ & Platinum Benefits Package and then Join In ,,,

yea! and with :money: You can stop growing :bong7bp: and just get :bong2: from the dispenses! Go Bish!

lol

Peace

FTW

Jim