15 Pounds A Year

Bye Bye Big Pharma I will not miss You

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Vicodin:

Blurred vision; constipation; difficulty breathing; dizziness; drowsiness; flushing; lightheadedness; mental/mood changes; nausea; vomiting.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Vicodin:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety; change in the amount of urine; change or loss in hearing; fear; interrupted breathing; mental or mood changes; unusual tiredness.

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Ativan:

Clumsiness; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; lightheadedness; unsteadiness; weakness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Ativan:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); memory loss; mood or mental changes (eg, depression).

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Depakote Delayed-Release Tablets:

Change in appetite; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; hair loss; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach cramps or pain; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness; weight changes.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Depakote Delayed-Release Tablets:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thinking; change in menstrual period; changes in behavior; chest pain; confusion; dark, tarry, or bloody stools; dark urine; difficulty speaking; difficulty urinating or other urination problems; extreme tiredness; fast or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; hearing loss; involuntary movements of the arms and legs; involuntary movements or chewing movements of the face, jaw, mouth, or tongue; joint pain; lack of energy; loss of appetite; loss of coordination; loss of seizure control; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, aggressiveness, agitation, anxiety, depression, exaggerated feeling of well-being, hostility, impulsiveness, inability to sit still, irritability, panic attacks, restlessness); nosebleed; pounding in the chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain; shortness of breath; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the arms or legs; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, sore throat); tremor; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual weakness; vision changes or blurred vision; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Neurontin: hives; fever; swollen glands; painful sores in or around your eyes or mouth; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, depression, anxiety, or if you feel agitated, hostile, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.

Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

increased seizures;

fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;

swelling of your ankles or feet;

confusion;

rapid back and forth movement of your eyes;

tremor; or

easy bruising.

Some side effects are more likely in children taking Neurontin. Contact your doctor if the child taking this medication has any of the following side effects:

changes in behavior;

memory problems;

trouble concentrating; or

acting restless, hostile, or aggressive.

Less serious Neurontin side effects may include:

dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, tired feeling;

lack of coordination;

blurred vision;

nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite;

diarrhea, constipation;

dry mouth;

runny or stuffy nose, sore throat;

headache;

sleep problems (insomnia), unusual dreams; or

acne, mild skin rash.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088

thats nothing I grew 12 lb in 2 months, im bummin, I think I took of 5lbs since than, I will know when i go to dr. tomorow!

Munchies! man I get the munchies at nite, i dont eat most of the day and boom i make up for it at nite! cake, chocolate, sheet anything sweet! lol :bong7bp:

Peace welcome back to both of you!

FTW

Jim

Archived