Monroe Moratorium

Briar Patch

Monroe's city goverment is a laughing stock they just laid off 13 police officers for lack of funds now they want to join in on the class action lawsuit maybe they should be focusing on the real issues like the outrages firefighter pensions that bankrupt city budget year to year or the rising prescription drug crisis killing off all of their kids my nephew included yet the evil weed must be stopped ...RIGHT?

Monroe's city goverment is a laughing stock they just laid off 13 police officers for lack of funds now they want to join in on the class action lawsuit maybe they should be focusing on the real issues like the outrages firefighter pensions that bankrupt city budget year to year or the rising prescription drug crisis killing off all of their kids my nephew included yet the evil weed must be stopped ...RIGHT?

Im so sorry to hear of your nephew KD.. God bless your family and keep them. About 17 years ago the Tv reported children in detroit doing this outragously dangerous thing called HUFFING.. A child had died.. I was positive that Marijuana would become legal now.. because who would let kids do these CRAZY DANGEROUS things. The safer and saner alternative was pot right.. these crazy kids are going to do something let them smoke pot so they quit killing themselves.All will see the sanity in this and this drug war will be ended now.. Sheesh.. how long exactly can a society be so blind and jaded? MONROE... Smarten up!!

Archived