Mdch In Federal Court 1/12 Grand Rapids

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2011/01/judge_to_hear_dea_request_to_o.html

GRAND RAPIDS – A hearing is set next week in the federal government's request for access to certain state medical-marijuana records.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents is seeking the records related to a Lansing-area investigation of seven people.

-- snip -- click the link for more

I know he just started his job but has the new AG made any public statement concerning this request. Here's a little information for all.

http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs8-med.htm

D. If your records are subpoenaed for a legal proceeding, they become a public record. Ask the court to allow only a specific portion of your medical record to be seen, or better yet, not to be open at all. A judge will decide what parts, if any, of your medical record should be considered private. After the case is decided, you can also ask the judge to "seal" the court records containing your medical information.

This action by the DEA makes the issue of self incrimination up front and center.

It gives a great deal of weight to those opposed to licensing regulations from local units of government in our state.

At any moment, the information gathered by these local units of government can suddenly become evidence for a federal court case.

I expect to see our state defend the law of our state against the federal government.

This is dead smack in the middle of states rights.

I have heard that some instruction was given by the outgoing AG office. To comply with the feds.

Does our new AG intend to support and defend the people of the State of Michigan.

I want to SEE him do so.

The MML .. to be able to have any hope of passing local regulations, you do not want the feds to win this one.

Do they intend to defend the laws and people of their local areas? Will they support the voters against the federal government?

1/12 .. 9AM Grand Rapids

Do the people here want to tell the federal government anything?

i want to go can we show up i have the one inn waterford friday but am open the 12th

Thanks

It is so fun watching these circus monkeys peform. Watch out when you tinkle Coco off. Right Bob?! LMAO I'll see you there!

If your quiet on a subject, that means you agree. Heck yes I have something to say!

This action by the DEA makes the issue of self incrimination up front and center.

It gives a great deal of weight to those opposed to licensing regulations from local units of government in our state.

At any moment, the information gathered by these local units of government can suddenly become evidence for a federal court case.

I expect to see our state defend the law of our state against the federal government.

This is dead smack in the middle of states rights.

I have heard that some instruction was given by the outgoing AG office. To comply with the feds.

Does our new AG intend to support and defend the people of the State of Michigan.

I want to SEE him do so.

The MML .. to be able to have any hope of passing local regulations, you do not want the feds to win this one.

Do they intend to defend the laws and people of their local areas? Will they support the voters against the federal government?

1/12 .. 9AM Grand Rapids

Do the people here want to tell the federal government anything?

NO RECORDS NO WAY!!

Get out of my medicine cabinet! Adults voted this law in with clear and knowledgeable information on what we were voting for.

Archived