Royal Smoke's Veg Room

Royal Smoke

• 1 month later...

It's been a bit since I've posted in here. Just got back from vacation and I've got lots of cleaning up to do in the veg room. Here's some recent pics:

6217596.jpg?4016620720.jpg?400

8764908.jpg?401

I've been using the T5 light only for now in the veg room and I really like it. These plants are real short and bushy. Granted, they need to be cleaned up quite a bit, but overall they're real bushy and maybe 2 and half feet tall.

I've moved them away from the light to slow them down a bit, while I'm backed up. I haven't really paid them much attention and now I've got to go in there and separate the roots to move them into individual buckets. When you let them go too long in a tote with multiple plants, the roots get entangled and it sucks trying to separate them all.

Thanks you two!

I'm trying to clean up and get this organized, but it's an Amazon jungle in there! LOL.... I'm losing my head.....

Now that I've got a couple seeds going, I can see why it's a pain the arse with our law allowing the 12 plants. These suckers add to your plant count and you don't even know if they're male or female....

Archived