Lets Call It A Comeback...

SublimeWind

Hi all,

Some may or may not know I've had some serious issues with my grow over the last year, things have been rough... 5 solid attempts at flowering failed within a month of entering my "chamber of death" or what some would call my old flower/grow room..

Back at the beginning of November, I was staring down my 6th failure happening in front of my eyes... without going into a long story, it's not been my fault, something with the room, maybe the house is/was toxic.. No matter what was done, the plants would exhibit burn and all sorts of funky problems...

Most of these problems have been dismissed by most as being "noob" mistakes and while I am by no means an "expert", I've ridden in this Rodeo before..lol.. So I had a clue of what I am/was doing... (scientist by trade)

Anyhow, mid November I was able to move into a new space and I would like to report that after some moving blues, THINGS HAVE TURNED A 180...!!!

End of Nov, just as I'm getting the new room up and running enough to move them out of the TOXIC location...

gallery_11199_188_2505637.jpg

The end of December.. One month of recovery and ~2 weeks before switching the lights (was still trying to get RO water online)

gallery_11199_188_1721076.jpg

The day before switching to 12/12, showing signs of lock-out due to using the Lucas Formula with well water, instead of RO water.. (just prior to RO coming back online)

gallery_11199_188_1003180.jpg

Finally, I get my RO system back online, life is good, it's amazing...

Last week...(watch the bubble tote)

gallery_11199_188_1767219.jpg

This week...

gallery_11199_188_1457385.jpg

Bud sites went from practically nothing to thumbnail size in 3 days..

These things are so thick and bushy, it's hard to imagine HOW they are going to fill out without being a solid mass.. lol..

(looks like a shrub outside the Police station...lol)

gallery_11199_188_1187575.jpg

Needless to say, the deep depression this has been bringing on is starting to fade every day, I can finally say it WASN'T ME... !!!

I'm still stressing out over lack of meds (anyone willing to help me there, shoot me a PM), Lord knows I've stressed over this to the point of sickness... hopefully soon, the worries will be over... at least for a little while..

Thank you to everyone that's helped me in any way, along the way...

Cheers...

Mud

Love your recycled plant tags. First one's I ever made were from solo cups and I've used them for 3 years now.

Nice work on the plants - no doubt they coming around.

Thank you Sir....

Recycled.. ahhhh.. //slowly puts the sharpy away\\...lol

WOOT!! A Comeback!! Keep up the good work Sublimewind!!

Thank you Hon...!!

Good to see your comeback!!

I remember the NFT days.....and the water line of death.

Hempy buckets!! Congrats, When I tried one I used Lucas, did not work.

How do you initiate watering / feeding in relation to the time line when first putting a seedling in the hempy bucket?

If you were closer i would be there.

Thanks, and good growing.

Taj

/clap. I'm glad you turned it around. I love to pic's of the 4" net cups with 2" stalk's. good bunny muffin. :D

Thanks man, but those are 2" net cups and 1" stalks.. but still, shrubbery.. lol..

Good to see your comeback!!

I remember the NFT days.....and the water line of death.

Hempy buckets!! Congrats, When I tried one I used Lucas, did not work.

How do you initiate watering / feeding in relation to the time line when first putting a seedling in the hempy bucket?

If you were closer i would be there.

Thanks, and good growing.

Taj

Not Hempy's Sir, Pro-mix in buckets.. I'm going to try Hempys though..

Thank you ...!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived