Medical Pot Moratorium To Be Debated Thursday

Retta

The Brighton City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday for a public hearing on its second reading of an ordinance that would extend the city's moratorium against selling or dispensing medical marijuana. The ordinance adds six months to the moratorium, which is scheduled to expire March 3. The planning commission recommended the ordinance as the city staff and attorney research and develop an ordinance to address the 2008 state law that allows the use of marijuana by medically certified patients, officials said. City Hall is at 200 N. First St.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20110201/METRO04/102010356/1409/metro

Good luck with that meeting. Livingston County is like being dropped off in The Twilight Zone.

Just sat through a court hearing there last Thursday and it was apparent to all in attendance that the judge would enjoy seeing all of us literally burn at the stake.

I'll be at the court house in Howell that morning. I'll try and come to that meeting for support.

Mizerman

Good luck with that meeting. Livingston County is like being dropped off in The Twilight Zone.

Just sat through a court hearing there last Thursday and it was apparent to all in attendance that the judge would enjoy seeing all of us literally burn at the stake.

I'll be at the court house in Howell that morning. I'll try and come to that meeting for support.

Mizerman

Does that guy need any support at the courthouse? ? ?

Please remind everyone what's going on w/ this guy and his case...

Is that the Patient Case where the judge is actually trying to keep the jury in the dark that he does possess a medical card? All while he does in fact have very serious health problems??

Does that guy need any support at the courthouse? ? ?

Please remind everyone what's going on w/ this guy and his case...

Is that the Patient Case where the judge is actually trying to keep the jury in the dark that he does possess a medical card? All while he does in fact have very serious health problems?? Yes

he could use your support

Folks, if you can, please pack the house. Thanks, Bb

We had only 5 people their last week and this is one of the biggest case and the most impotent one IMO if he go's we all that drive can go

lets all try to be their for him i know it's Early and i don't do Early and it's 1 hour away from me

Thanks to the Birmingham compassion Club for the gas money or i could not go

Some of this should be posted in a different titled thread. sorry, I got us off track for a moment by starting this here...

We had only 5 people their last week and this is one of the biggest case and the most impotent one IMO if he go's we all that drive can go

lets all try to be their for him i know it's Early and i don't do Early and it's 1 hour away from me

Thanks to the Birmingham compassion Club for the gas money or i could not go

Archived