Since We Lost Erik, What Happened In Court Yesterday?

The guy did a great job..If some one gave him some money , Maybe he used it for better equpiment needed, or gas and loadging, food, or what ever is needed to travel around and record IMPORTANT info for us ..Just cause some one wrote a check doesnt mean the check was accepted for bad things..there is the benafit of doubt..or inacent until proven guilty..just saying ..

It is time for us to move on. We have been betrayed. There is over whelming evidence. We must become active in the process or we will be destroyed. It was the irresponsibility of this group(MACC) that brought us to this point. It is their betrayal which threatens us now. Thanks, bb

I keep reading these boards, and I keep seeing comments about over whelming evidence of MACC causing our state and medical marijuana community to be in the state it's currently in. Yet, I never see any evidence, especially any over whelming evidence. Everytime I google them, I see nothing but positive things they did. Are they the wolves in sheeps clothing? Wouldn't there be something out there talking about some back door deal they did or something? Where is this evidence? I'm very confused and hate seeing such a peace loving community being so torn apart. As the saying goes, united we stand, divided we fall. We all need to work together. And did erik say why he won't be updating us anymore? I havn't searched for this answer yet, thought maybe if someone knew, it'd make the hunt that much easier.

The MMMA has not made a profit since I accepted the position as it's COO/CEO.

The movement is coming back together, not falling apart. Most Compassion Clubs are joining the fight. The Rick Jones interview clarifies his position. His position is to destroy every aspect of our law and all of our institutions. We did everything we could to bring the MACC back into the fold, but each and every time they used the opportunity to betray the movement. Patients, Caregivers and Compassion Club have already been sold out to Rick Jones. The prize that the MACC seeks is enslaved patients that can only purchase their meds from MACC dispensaries. Eric, was sent here to pressure the movement into empowering the MACC. I will never allow anyone to force the MMMA into a position that it would hurt Patients/Caregivers or Compassion Clubs.

This community has been nothing but supportive of you. I am dismayed at your false statements concerning our organization. We have worked ourselves into exhaustion supporting the community.

I will be there with a few thousand of my friends on May 25th or sooner. The government has exceeded it's authority and will be held accountable. It is in everyone's interest to make a stand and do whatever you can to defend each other. No amount of pressure will stop us from achieving our objectives. The fight is on. I don't think I'll raise the white flag yet. Thanks, bb

We will be there and hopefully bring the grill so we can cook 1000,s of hot dogs and give away to all that shows.

Archived