Medicated Soda!

I've been making medicated sodas and selling them in the Traverse City area since last fall. You can see all available information at www.northwoodsherbals.com If you have any questions, my number and email address are on the site. I've been seeing and hearing all the hype on tv and radio for Canna-cola. Urge problem is you can't get them in michigan. Not only are mine more potant, but they cost less.

I've been making medicated sodas and selling them in the Traverse City area since last fall. You can see all available information at www.northwoodsherbals.com If you have any questions, my number and email address are on the site. I've been seeing and hearing all the hype on tv and radio for Canna-cola. Urge problem is you can't get them in michigan. Not only are mine more potant, but they cost less.

Our dispensary in Detroit is Chamberlain model per Judge Chamberlain's 12-16-10 ruling=consignment only. Our club requires membership and locker for vendors, takes 20%, vendor gets 80% less 9% Detroit sales tax= 71% net to consignor who must price their own goods, be a patient or caregiver MDCH registered. Any interest in offering sodas?

I would definitely be interested. If you go ahead and fill out your info on the website, and something in the comments section to let me know who you are, I'd be more than willing to talk it over with you.

Our dispensary in Detroit is Chamberlain model per Judge Chamberlain's 12-16-10 ruling=consignment only. Our club requires membership and locker for vendors, takes 20%, vendor gets 80% less 9% Detroit sales tax= 71% net to consignor who must price their own goods, be a patient or caregiver MDCH registered. Any interest in offering sodas?

It was definitely a tough shell to crack, but I found that cannabinoids bond to protein chains. Most my sodas are sweetened with honey, and honey is a FANTASTIC source of protein. It even acts as a natural preservative.

Can you explain how soda is a decent medium for oral cannabinoid delivery?

Are there any fats or alcohol in your soda to allow the cannabinoids to dissolve?

Any cannabis pop that I have ever tried has had no effect whatsoever.

Archived